2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As many of you probably already figured, the FULL KIT dunks releasing this weekend are also the Dorothys

They are better in person personally.

am I the only one who gets annoyed when Nike gives tongues that are stiff and straight like that?

Where else are these Dorothys/Full Kits releasing?  Dont see them on Nikes release calendar.

All SB accounts should get these.

When?

My guess is next weekend. They already released on Nike's co.jp site, and the PID is loaded on the U.S. site. The Fast Times collab is this weekend, and Full Kit is doing their release Saturday as well...the following weekend for the wide release makes sense (to me, at least).

Last edited:

As many of you probably already figured, the FULL KIT dunks releasing this weekend are also the Dorothys

They are better in person personally.

They look like Raging Bull dunks that were frosted white on the top half and lined with that checkered print.

Last edited:
dorothys look terrible.. SB should come out with generic quickstrikes along the lines of the lux dunks. no theme, just high quality sneakers.

sorry if this has been asked but did the snkrs app come out on android yet? WOndering if i missed it and won't be able to get it.

Personally, I love the Dorothy's. I like the gingham sock liner, the sole and red thread on the midsole. I'm not a huge fan of the gradient, it would have been nicer seeing it go from crazy loud color in the back (green Nike heel tab text, yellow heel tab, and just a rainbow mix of colors spread out over the rest of the back) and a nice fade into black at the front with a grey faded to white toe box.

BUT besides that one minor small little grievance, I still like them and will definitely cop either from my local or Premier.

Dorothy's aren't my cup of tea but I applaud the designers for thinking outside the box.

Wouldn't mind an all gingham sb tho

oh sb when are you gonna grab my attention in 2015 :frown:

This.

I finally acquired DS Raging Bulls for a comfortable price so I'm already done with my "must have's of 2015" (Raging bulls & Kenny Power's)

There's nothing on the horizon I'm anticipating shoe wise, which sucks cuz I love a good wait.

Last edited:
All SB accounts should get these.

When?

My guess is next weekend. They already released on Nike's co.jp site, and the PID is loaded on the U.S. site. The Fast Times collab is this weekend, and Full Kit is doing their release Saturday as well...the following weekend for the wide release makes sense (to me, at least).
Thanks for the info

oh sb when are you gonna grab my attention in 2015 :frown:

feeling the same way

I have always bought at least a few SB's a year except summer 2009 to summer 2010, kinda feeling that way right about now

Gino 3's to Koston Temples was a long time for me

right top whitish/gum sole do have my interest peaked tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom