2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cant get down with the dorthys. Hoping fast times hit discount.

Is the material on hunters prone to fraying / wearing out? Seems like every pre owned pair I see there is a ton of wear on the toebox and it's practically worn through.
Buy crease protectors. Saved mine from getting worse

haven't felt the need to use it anymore, cuz honestly, i don't care if it gets derailed.  this isn't MY THREAD, its everyones.
I understand you point, my thing is, I just don't want this thread to become a catch all for everything outside of SB. Like if a Jordan drops, people come in here after the drop and discuss for PAGES about how they copped or missed out. Then before you know it there's pictures and links of said Jordan in here. That shouldn't happen. Keep that in the JB forum. Outside of that, the little side discussions are okay as long as they don't go on forever. The thread hasn't changed in spirit though, just more people enjoying the vibe.

@DanVSMan - good stuff man. That was defintiely never explained to me. Repped.
Honestly, it is not very clear in the rules which is why this is such a frequently discussed topic. In any case, I'm glad you found it helpful. For me, the point of posting links has always been about trying to help others. And that is what NTSB is good at. That's what makes this (in my opinion) the best thread on NikeTalk.

[@=/u/118601/DanVSMan]@DanVSMan[/@] - good stuff man. That was defintiely never explained to me. Repped.
Honestly, it is not very clear in the rules which is why this is such a frequently discussed topic. In any case, I'm glad you found it helpful. For me, the point of posting links has always been about trying to help others. And that is what NTSB is good at. That's what makes this (in my opinion) the best thread on NikeTalk.

I agree. This is the best thread on NT and I'm not even a member of it :nthat:

That's why I don't meddle in here much and I also make sure I update the thread title annually after john00 told me what was good :pimp:

Wow. That's sad.  I repped his first 2 posts in the thread.  Crazy man. You never know what people are going through.  That's why I appreciate the community in this thread. It's a small bright spot for me in the midst of all that's going on in the world.  

I agree. This is the best thread on NT and I'm not even a member of it
nthat.gif

That's why I don't meddle in here much and I also make sure I update the thread title annually after john00 told me what was good
pimp.gif
you already know doeeeeee @bigj505  

shout out to bigj....he a good dude in the lebron/jordan threads

Last edited:
RIP fam  repped the post. not so new member here but still condolences to the family and friends. im sure he was a great guy and left a legacy like on Niketalk. 

I agree. This is the best thread on NT and I'm not even a member of it
nthat.gif

That's why I don't meddle in here much and I also make sure I update the thread title annually after john00 told me what was good
pimp.gif
Thank you for doing that. It means a lot.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom