2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

decided to throw these on at work...
S/O again to #FREEROBINTHICKE

I dunoo, just thinkin out loud

No I get what you're saying.

I think what hurts a lot of these shoes is the decline in quality over the decline is creativity.

I don't think anyone would be too upset if these came out in a gold box with great suede and nice leather.

I'd be happy to buy that product as full MSRP because I appreciate it when Nike gives us what many ask for.

Plus I'd know I was getting a comfortable shoe and one that would wear well

Thanks for the input reps all around. I was just asking about colorways because i'm not that familiar with a lot of them besides the hyped ones obviously. Was just looking for some under the radar options that are pretty clean, that I would not know of. I will check through the list from sole reaver and scope out ebay.

I'm still torn if i should go 11 or 11.5.  found a pair I want in an 11.5  for a good price and that makes me more likely to pull the trigger. Just don't want them to be to big after paying resale you know? Would it be about the same fit as my bred 1's? I went with an 11.5 in those and it work. My foot measured is right between an 11 and an 11.5 and I always struggle on which way to go on releases lol

Then new tooling you'd probably want an 11.5 and old tooling you'd probably want an 11

Someone will mention what year it started. There's an article from SPoT describing it

Thanks for the input reps all around. I was just asking about colorways because i'm not that familiar with a lot of them besides the hyped ones obviously. Was just looking for some under the radar options that are pretty clean, that I would not know of. I will check through the list from sole reaver and scope out ebay.

I'm still torn if i should go 11 or 11.5.  found a pair I want in an 11.5  for a good price and that makes me more likely to pull the trigger. Just don't want them to be to big after paying resale you know? Would it be about the same fit as my bred 1's? I went with an 11.5 in those and it work. My foot measured is right between an 11 and an 11.5 and I always struggle on which way to go on releases lol

I bought 11.5 for most of my SB buying time because someone at the shop I went to always got the 11 before I could. It'll fit, it's a half centimeter bigger than the 11. You might have some extra toe room, but you won't be tripping over comically large shoes.

As far as pairs that I feel flew under the radar: Plum Highs, Oceanic Airs High, Vapor lows.

Hey guys, i'm trying to get into collecting some dunks, mainly just buy kobes and jordans in the past. Have a couple questions and I was wondering  if you guys can help?

#1 What is the sizing usually like in the highs? I'm an 11 or 11.5 and trying to get an idea before I dive in if i should go up or down?

#2 A lot of you are going to hate this but what is the going rate on DS Tiff highs?

#3 What are some other dunks you would recommend going after that have dropped in the last couple years? Nothing to crazy price was like pigeons or supremes. I was looking at when pigs fly also. Thought those were cool, I guess I just like something with a theme behind it.

Thanks a lot
#1 MOST dunks in my experience are TTS. For canvas dunks of ANY kind (Hacky Sack lows/highs, tye dye, Cheech and Chongs, 510's, etc etc etc) ALWAYS go a half size up (if you're an 11 get an 11.5) since they run really tight. Some people have even gotten away with a full size up on particularly tight pairs like the 510's. 

#2 As others have said, if you get them under $250, you got a good price. $275 is probably going rate (I wouldn't pay a dime more).

#3 To be perfectly honest, some of my favorite stuff didn't drop in the last few years. Most of my favorite low-top dunks are about 10 years old (Suede Mochas, Tweed, Puf N Stuffs, Tiffs) and some of my grails are even older (veneers, smurfs, puttys, chocolates, premes)

Then new tooling you'd probably want an 11.5 and old tooling you'd probably want an 11

Someone will mention what year it started. There's an article from SPoT describing it
Honestly, i've found that I tend to be the same size across all years. I'm more likely to fit a 9.5 in pre-retooling but it is still tight. 10 is my true size across all years of SB.

I bought 11.5 for most of my SB buying time because someone at the shop I went to always got the 11 before I could. It'll fit, it's a half centimeter bigger than the 11. You might have some extra toe room, but you won't be tripping over comically large shoes.

As far as pairs that I feel flew under the radar: Plum Highs, Oceanic Airs High, Vapor lows.
Thanks really like those oceanic airs

what size do you wear in kobe 8s or 9s? im an 11 in kobe 8s and elite low 9s and also an 11 in dunks the exception in going up .5 in dunks is when theyre made outta canvas. ima 11.5 in kobe IVs btw. hope that helps. i owned Js but they tend to differ alot in sizes imo

Being relatively new to SB's, the fit really throws me off. I have had to get rid of a few TTS and rebuy them .5 up. I'm still learning what I should get before hand. Soon I won't have to buy two and return one anymore. =P 

thanks to the guy who posted about idboardshop.com with the fast times link and coupon code . scooped them for $98 shipped. can't wait to see them in person! if anyone else interested the coupon is retailmenot for 10% off

thanks to the guy who posted about idboardshop.com with the fast times link and coupon code . scooped them for $98 shipped. can't wait to see them in person! if anyone else interested the coupon is retailmenot for 10% off
Looks like 12 is the only size missing. Hope I can hold out for a switch to the regular Premier site.

what size do you wear in kobe 8s or 9s? im an 11 in kobe 8s and elite low 9s and also an 11 in dunks the exception in going up .5 in dunks is when theyre made outta canvas. ima 11.5 in kobe IVs btw. hope that helps. i owned Js but they tend to differ alot in sizes imo
In 8's im an 11.5 and for the 9 high tops im an 11. Dont own any of the elite lows

Back
Top Bottom