2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like those those JORDUNK dunks. Will cop

Bring the name back from those nonSB dunks
I still have these (not my photo) and they are decently beat. I think they are supposed to take hints from J7s. Quality on them is decent, but they aren't nearly as comfy as any of my SBs or other dunks to be honest.

Non SB dunk for the day: Destroyers from 2006, These are pretty well built, and super comfortable.I probably would have been put off by the price when they originally came out, but these are every bit as nice as the LUX dunks they just put out.

Non SB dunk for the day: Destroyers from 2006, These are pretty well built, and super comfortable.I probably would have been put off by the price when they originally came out, but these are every bit as nice as the LUX dunks they just put out.

Awesome wear, repped.

These are @Dcypoe81  's faves, right?

Tried relacing the Batman lows last night to see if they would fit better but still too tight at my small toe to the point it hurts. Back to the store they go.

Will stick to highs from now on. They fit alright at the toe not as snug.

Yeah I mentioned those blk/red 4 looking lows a few times as well as a few other drops for 2015.

And, yes... That is the pair. I agree w/ you all, nothing special.

Hey guys, i'm trying to get into collecting some dunks, mainly just buy kobes and jordans in the past. Have a couple questions and I was wondering  if you guys can help?

#1 What is the sizing usually like in the highs? I'm an 11 or 11.5 and trying to get an idea before I dive in if i should go up or down?

#2 A lot of you are going to hate this but what is the going rate on DS Tiff highs?

#3 What are some other dunks you would recommend going after that have dropped in the last couple years? Nothing to crazy price was like pigeons or supremes. I was looking at when pigs fly also. Thought those were cool, I guess I just like something with a theme behind it.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Love the IV inspired dunks. Nothing special but they still look great.. Pretty tired of the crazy colored, over the top inspired SBs so it's sort of a breath of fresh air. Tumbled leather with speckled midsole. I'm in

Hey guys, i'm trying to get into collecting some dunks, mainly just buy kobes and jordans in the past. Have a couple questions and I was wondering  if you guys can help?

#1 What is the sizing usually like in the highs? I'm an 11 or 11.5 and trying to get an idea before I dive in if i should go up or down?

TTS for me. i wear an 8.5 in Jordan's, Dunk High/Lows

#2 A lot of you are going to hate this but what is the going rate on DS Tiff highs?

$250 if you're lucky, $300+ if you're not

#3 What are some other dunks you would recommend going after that have dropped in the last couple years? Nothing to crazy price was like pigeons or supremes. I was looking at when pigs fly also. Thought those were cool, I guess I just like something with a theme behind it.

i will defer to @mints @DanVSMan @rapcoz2134 ...they've helped me find pairs that from the past that i missed.

Thanks a lot

you're welcome

Love the IV inspired dunks. Nothing special but they still look great.. Pretty tired of the crazy colored, over the top inspired SBs so it's sort of a breath of fresh air. Tumbled leather with speckled midsole. I'm in
Agreed. I hope the hate lasts until release so i can get 2 pairs on disco.

^  No

Sheep will buy them on sale and Nike will widen enough profit margin to keep giving the customers the worst possible designs/ executions/ themes without having to fold to the market's demand

RIP Nike SB Dunk (until may)

Last edited:
This is obviously conjecture but I think they were trying to give off a supreme vibe.

Like the supreme lows were all black with the red liner then the elephant print from the 3s on em

These are all black with a red liner with a cement print from the fours.

Just my thoughts on em. I can't wait to get em on sale

tr23 tr23

Rice hit all the main points but as for finding dunks just search SB on eBay with your size and look for stuff you like.

Same as any other brand opinions will differ shoe to shoe.

Just find stuff you like and if you need help on legitimacy feel free to ask

http://liveslonger.blogspot.com/2008/09/nike-dunks-sb-archive-and-history.html?m=1

list of orange box releases up until gold box...

no one can tell you what you like unless your trying to get shoes that are most popular.

putting in your own work to search for shoes is always good imo. gives you a better understanding and appreciation for said shoe.

This is obviously conjecture but I think they were trying to give off a supreme vibe.

Like the supreme lows were all black with the red liner then the elephant print from the 3s on em

These are all black with a red liner with a cement print from the fours.

Just my thoughts on em. I can't wait to get em on sale
That's just it

They blur the line between design and familiarity

you end up with a whole slew of products that are nothing but a reminder of the object you desire

Nike has been doing this for a while, but it sucks to see them do it with SB

SB was supposed to be a niche, protected from the rest of Nike's horrible decline.

Skateshops fought hard against Nike, and Nike gave in to the demand of these customers and told some incredibly unique stories.

Doesn't really feel the same when you're pinging 20 websites to find the first one to put the shoes down 40% to where you're comfortable settling.

I dunoo, just thinkin out loud

Last edited:
Thanks for the input reps all around. I was just asking about colorways because i'm not that familiar with a lot of them besides the hyped ones obviously. Was just looking for some under the radar options that are pretty clean, that I would not know of. I will check through the list from sole reaver and scope out ebay.

I'm still torn if i should go 11 or 11.5.  found a pair I want in an 11.5  for a good price and that makes me more likely to pull the trigger. Just don't want them to be to big after paying resale you know? Would it be about the same fit as my bred 1's? I went with an 11.5 in those and it work. My foot measured is right between an 11 and an 11.5 and I always struggle on which way to go on releases lol

Back
Top Bottom