2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

could've sworn someone mentioned something about a bred IV looking dunk. was it you @9thWonder23kid
nerd.gif
it's ok

Aw man I'm cracking up over here!! That's good to hear, I'm glad someone on here got them then if it wasn't me. I was trying to talk him down, didn't want to pay the flightclub-ish price. I figured the listing would have ended as the BIN one did too, but I was completely wrong. You came in and offered more lmao

It actually worked out pretty well, I just bought a pair myself, 9.5/10, no og box but for a price I was willing to pay. Everything happens for a reason, you got your pair, I got mine!

Yep, fellow Walter here ahaha

Shhh, some of these guys don't like that I put my(our) name at the end of each post...oh well :lol:

Walter..

Lmao with how much I've been looking for these, I just had to have them. I don't see them available that often so I saw them and I knew they were going to be mine!

I'm glad you were still able to lock down a pair yourself too!

And hey, this isn't the first time i see you post on this forum, every time i see you post your name at the end of every post I'm like, I didn't type that lol

The red translucent sole on the Snake Eyes is real money.

Yep such a nice subtle touch that gives life to the shoe overall. I'd never bought a animal print shoe till snake eyes they were put together perfect IMO. They are to my surprise one of my most comfortable lows too.

Back
Top Bottom