2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Let's be honest why people shouldn't wear sweats in public. We are all mostly guys here and we know it gets swamp-ish in the crotch region, and the material just absorbs everything. 

Let's be honest why people shouldn't wear sweats in public. We are all mostly guys here and we know it gets swamp-ish in the crotch region, and the material just absorbs everything. 
Respectfully disagree.

Highly enjoy running errands on a cool Saturday in a pair of nice Jordan sweats. I even wear a pair of bball shorts under them. My wife always asks why and I have no idea, just always have. Few of my boys do the same.

I see what you are saying but if I getta raging semi down there ohhhh well I'll be coo #BallisLife

Respectfully disagree.

Highly enjoy running errands on a cool Saturday in a pair of nice Jordan sweats. I even wear a pair of bball shorts under them. My wife always asks why and I have no idea, just always have. Few of my boys do the same.
Just can't get behind it man, I'm not even a big dude and I couldn't do it. Plus (no shots at anyone) I think it's slovenly. 

I see what you are saying but if I getta raging semi down there ohhhh well I'll be coo #BallisLife
roll.gif

Sooo was just at Ross and found this pair of SBs I think they were mids. I don't know much about them. They were green and white but had a red star right by the lace hole at the top. Anybody know what these are? Shoulda taken a pic :smh:
I thought Heineken for a minute but they were mids so idk and I doubt they'd be at Ross :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] must be a jordan collector ! Cali dunks brotha ...

On the other note.. Dis anyone go to nordstrom to see if the paid in full dunks were there?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] must be a jordan collector ! Cali dunks brotha ...

On the other note.. Dis anyone go to nordstrom to see if the paid in full dunks were there?
Sent a buddy who lived near one here to check for me in NC. No dice.

Gram passed away last night.

Last grandparent.

I know a lot of you think I'm a joke and what not, but I do feel like I belong in this community, and really enjoy the time I spend here.

I know there's a tremendous amount of good dudes on here, and if you don't mind keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate.

RIP Nike SB Grandma |I
Prayers for you and the fam. Be strong.

Gram passed away last night.

Last grandparent.

I know a lot of you think I'm a joke and what not, but I do feel like I belong in this community, and really enjoy the time I spend here.

I know there's a tremendous amount of good dudes on here, and if you don't mind keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate.

RIP Nike SB Grandma |I

Thoughts going out to you and your family, and everyone who's life your gram touched. It's been 13 years since my last grandparent passed, and I still wish I could talk to her about life.

Back
Top Bottom