2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would go somps>nontourage>.25
Only because of the quality of the somps. Might be my pair of nontourages but the elephant print is pretty ashy

today's delivery..
#NTDiary
Repped, love my DC34 handheld for the house and My DC16 handheld I keep in the car.

Dyson has awesome service too, my Dyson Animal Upright is 6yrs old(warranty is 5yr) and the hose cracked about a month ago. Called on a whim last week to ask how much for a new hose/wand and they said since I have 3 registered Dyson vacuums and haven't had to make any warranty claims , they're shipping me a Brand new Dyson Animal Ball for free. That's like $649 so that's ******* amazing to me.

Too short would be an epic shoe but how much can a pair of kicks really disrespect women? 
They would say ***** (or is Biotch?) on the insole?!? 

...crazy thing is I bet the women would buy it like the fellas would. When $hort came to Detroit, there were a lot more ladies than one would expect. 

Can there be a Snoop SB without making it cripwear? 

Last edited:
Just hit the Nordstrom Rack in Westlake OH, no luck on the BS joints...got excited for a hot second when I saw an SB box, but it was just some Janos.

C CUNNiNGH4M have you hit the Beachwood or Legacy Village spots?

Repped, love my DC34 handheld for the house and My DC16 handheld I keep in the car.

Dyson has awesome service too, my Dyson Animal Upright is 6yrs old(warranty is 5yr) and the hose cracked about a month ago. Called on a whim last week to ask how much for a new hose/wand and they said since I have 3 registered Dyson vacuums and haven't had to make any warranty claims , they're shipping me a Brand new Dyson Animal Ball for free. That's like $649 so that's ******* amazing to me.
Co-sign!!! I love my Dyson upright, that thing is a tank!!!!

I'm warm and fuzzy from my jameson. i love ya'll.
I hate Jameson. Played Rage Cage once with Jameson and I will never drink it again.
Dont bother i had em and never liked them. The quality was strait garbage. Elephant print all roughed up not worth the $
You're the second person who said they're not worth the money.
eyes.gif
 That definitely sucks.

"nontourages not worth $200-250"...

roll.gif

but seriously, if your a sz 11.5 / 12 dont bother, materials are trash, colorway is trash. spend your money on some newcastles or something
wink.gif
Thanks for the info brother! These were on the shopping list.

I wanted the nontourages for a while til I saw them in person. People really overprice them IMO. Kinda glad all the deals I had for them fell through.

I wanted the nontourages for a while til I saw them in person. People really overprice them IMO. Kinda glad all the deals I had for them fell through.
Yeah, croatianstyle was asking $250 for his. Not too bad, but if the quality is subpar I can't do it.

Back
Top Bottom