2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember when the Tauntauns were coming out there was speculation they'd be the Quasimotos.

Better pic....

Saw them in real life in a case once....almost drooled on said case. 

Lord quas ! From my home town in Oxnard bro is straight dope with the beats ! His brother OH NO has them man !!!! There fresh ! And OH NO another rapper u guys should check out ! #stonethrowrecords !

Lord quas ! From my home town in Oxnard bro is straight dope with the beats ! His brother OH NO has them man !!!! There fresh ! And OH NO another rapper u guys should check out ! #stonethrowrecords !

OH NO has put out some of the best stuff I've listened to in the past few years, at least from the realm of hip hop. I feel old as hell when I listen to new stuff that's hot in the streets and just can't feel it.

OH NO has put out some of the best stuff I've listened to in the past few years, at least from the realm of hip hop. I feel old as hell when I listen to new stuff that's hot in the streets and just can't feel it.

I feel u bro most cat have no idea who OH NO is ... Have u heard of JONWYNE he is part of stone throw records as well ! Dude is so dope

OH NO can make some straight bangers, very underrated. He's not too bad on the mic either.
that beat battle he had with exile a while back was so dope, if anyone hasn't checked that out yet.

a lootpack dunk would be nice too, now that I think about it. seems like SB hasn't shown much love to the west coast, there's de la's, atcq's, dooms, and wu's
can't think of any from the west

Pink Box #2

you know? I actually prefer the design on the "retro" pair...

Had a chance to get these YEARS ago and passed because they were worn. They were nice in hand. I should have broken my rule for them. I have NEVER had another shot at them since. SMH. Salty tales.
Sorry about the missed opportunity brother, but the gif has me rolling!! 
laugh.gif

Had a chance to get these YEARS ago and passed because they were worn. They were nice in hand. I should have broken my rule for them. I have NEVER had another shot at them since. SMH. Salty tales.

Lmao the gif is executed so well! Sorry to hear that tho

Sorry about the missed opportunity brother, but the gif has me rolling!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 It's all good my dude. Laugh away. I'm not as salty about it now, just hits me from time to time when I see a picture of them.
Hung up on these fast times. Want them but would like them with a little discount.
Have patience my dude. Give it time and they'll be on sale somewhere soon. You just gotta wait a little bit.

Last edited:
local shop had a sale going. Asked how many pairs of fast times theyre getting. told me 14. Ended up getting thwm to hold a sz11 for me for 30 min after the shop opens. tomorrow is gonna be a good day 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom