2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Huh? There are a few spots that have inventory left still, and a few others that should be adding their inventory online throughout the day.
I understand. NDC was still and most likely other than in store always my first choice b/c of the no hastle returns. That was an overall vent at the plethora of discounts and advantages available to programmers and hackers.

As far as these go I'm just going to wait it out a bit longer and see if that works in my favor. Cheapest I've seen so far is $100 shipped.

Don't worry, Nike will have them back online later today. Same thing happened with the Jordan laser 20s and those are still sitting
Lol. Thanks and smh.  I don't have time for Nike's antics.  I'm 100% sure I refuse to cop them from them now.  I will purchase on any of these other sites first.  I don't like sloppy seconds (from hackers).  All I know is for the De La Lows I will be paying full price to the first vendor with them available.

Either way...I'm glad I have choices.  Sry for the early vent.  Sleep hasn't been much the last 48 hours. I'm tired.

Last edited:
Indeed.
Haven't seen those in person, but @ATs Kicks said they're screen printed canvas similar to the Hacky Sack pack from last year.

thanks for the info
Lol. Thanks and smh.  I don't have time for Nike's antics.  I'm 100% sure I refuse to cop them from them now.  I will purchase on any of these other sites first.  I don't like sloppy seconds (from hackers).  All I know is for the De La Lows I will be paying full price to the first vendor with them available.

Either way...I'm glad I have choices.  Sry for the early vent.  Sleep hasn't been much the last 48 hours. I'm tired.
some sz are back to ndc

6, 7, 8, 8.5 back up on NDC

edit: and now 11, 12, 13, 15 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The designs on the retro hi's should have been on the lows but as a hologram. IMO. Anyway the fast times lows don't do it for me. Hasn't been a decent low in a long time IMO. I really want a pair of lows so I guess I'll look at eBay for an older pair.
One reason I miss selling SB's I got to meet some pretty cool people overseas and everyone was always so appreciative that I shipped all my products overseas [emoji]9994[/emoji]

Gram passed away last night.

Last grandparent.

I know a lot of you think I'm a joke and what not, but I do feel like I belong in this community, and really enjoy the time I spend here.

I know there's a tremendous amount of good dudes on here, and if you don't mind keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate.

RIP Nike SB Grandma |I

My condolences goes to you and your family.

Last edited:

6, 7, 8, 8.5 back up on NDC

edit: and now 11, 12, 13, 15 
laugh.gif
They playin games or either they had 2 FSR only. I aint checking for NDC anymore....patiently waiting for @rapcoz2134  and Premier.

EDIT: Looks like Tactics is mostly done.  Ok so my analysis is that the sites that are posted early with links (solelinks and others) are the sites that get cooked first.  I hope there are some under the radar spots for the DLS lows.

Last edited:
I picked up the fast times online from fast times this morning, couldnt resist a local colab that looks so nice, want a fan of the bleached denim on the air max 90s but i like it on the fast times. Paid $150 aud for them but the free shipping was a bonus.

Will make my 3rd pair of sb's after the black sheep and rukus pairs picked up. Its hard down here to get alot oft he sweet sb release you guys get over in the us

Australia? Most are difficult/impossible to get even though they drop them here. I ordered one pair of my burnished from Australia and one from Germany. Struck out everywhere in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom