2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Instant sell out on NDC? They were gone before the timer ended? WTH? Smh...too many spots have these for retail. I'll wait.

Man, that material always throws me. Not sure if it is like the giraffes that cuts into my toes (and I should go half a size up) or if it is like the SOMPS and has some give (so TTS).

Arent they readily available at Premier though? And the select site is the one you can't use the code on right?
Readily available at several places (Spot, Tactics, Premier, more to come)

Yes, currently you can not use the code on Premier's Select Site.

i had one in my cart on NDC and i went to check out and removed a shoe i had in my cart from a while back. when i did that it said that the sb was removed bc i took too long. it was only seconds.

soldout on ndc...
dang i planned to cop fasttime on ndc and return them once i cop another pair on sale.

i had one in my cart on NDC and i went to check out and removed a shoe i had in my cart from a while back. when i did that it said that the sb was removed bc i took too long. it was only seconds.
Yeah, something real strange is up with NDC. I at least got a waiting in line message for the Aunt Pearls. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Nike does stuff like this to drive up sales and hype.

Does VU still get new releases online? Seems like they haven't gotten the last few (at least on release day, anyway).

My little guy has his first cold in his life and had a terrible time sleeping last night. I'm exhausted...I was hoping this would be easier so I could go back to taking care of him. Ah well...I'll be checking in periodically. In another life I promise I'd be a computer programmer.  I dont have time for this.

Does VU still get new releases online? Seems like they haven't gotten the last few (at least on release day, anyway).
If you're talking Vertical Urge, they've missed everything since BHMs. Haven't gotten a few GRs lately either. They mentioned the DLS shipment was delayed, but I never saw an update. We've had some inclement weather here in NC. I'm planning to go chop it up there in a week or two.

My little guy has his first cold in his life and had a terrible time sleeping last night. I'm exhausted...I was hoping this would be easier so I could go back to taking care of him. Ah well...I'll be checking in periodically. In another life I promise I'd be a computer programmer.  I dont have time for this.

Huh? There are a few spots that have inventory left still, and a few others that should be adding their inventory online throughout the day.

Don't worry, Nike will have them back online later today. Same thing happened with the Jordan laser 20s and those are still sitting

^^. Didn't know that. Wouldn't have made a diff to me cause I love my hackey's and they caught a bad rap b/c of the screen print.

Back
Top Bottom