2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dude was pushing these for 400??????

Yeah PK was asking $400 for these on his IG claiming Nike had scrapped them and he already had secured pairs...I called him out on it on the post and he blocked me and then deleted his posts later.

Schmuck.

Last edited:
Yeah PK was asking $400 for these on his IG claiming Nike had scrapped them and he already had secured pairs...I called him out on it on the post and he blocked me and then deleted his posts later.

Schmuck.

He has blocked me for calling him out on **** ... Guy is an *** hole !

They are wow!!! A black shoe with gumsole. How original. The quartersnacks are 10× better. Side by side its not even close. Maybe if theu didnt alter them 3 times they may have been better.
I actually like this version better then the "Entourage" version because gum sole.

Dude was pushing these for 400??????
People were dropping 350-4 on ebay when these got "scrapped" I passed cause I dont get down with that sort of hype lol but since they are releasing in abundance I think ill set aside some pennies for a rainy day.

I picked up the fast times online from fast times this morning, couldnt resist a local colab that looks so nice, want a fan of the bleached denim on the air max 90s but i like it on the fast times. Paid $150 aud for them but the free shipping was a bonus.

Will make my 3rd pair of sb's after the black sheep and rukus pairs picked up. Its hard down here to get alot oft he sweet sb release you guys get over in the us

Me too. Not a fan of lows. Too much padding.
*sidenote* Was that you on the Freebreakfast IG? I copped a hoodie & 3 shirts from them. About to get a hoodie for my dad

Yea! That's fam; I found his stuff randomly and have been copping ever since. I really dig his line and his mission. He's really cool too. I could only dream he'd blow up to the point where he got an SB collab or type of sneaker collab :lol:

And I love the padding; that's part of the reason it's hard for me to go back to regular dunks

Last edited:
The designs on the retro hi's should have been on the lows but as a hologram. IMO. Anyway the fast times lows don't do it for me. Hasn't been a decent low in a long time IMO. I really want a pair of lows so I guess I'll look at eBay for an older pair.

I wish I had a Nike 15-20% off coupon. I saw there was an actual NDC Coupon generator out there.  Nike stands no match for these computer heads.  Quite impressive IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom