2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also is it common for a new pair of sb's to sound like you're stepping on bubble wrap every time lol? I'm assuming that's just the zoom air?
Nah it is glue that holds the insole in place. Just lift up the insole, baby powder that bish, and you're all set. Or if you just walk in 'em for a few days it will go away on its own.

Also is it common for a new pair of sb's to sound like you're stepping on bubble wrap every time lol? I'm assuming that's just the zoom air?
this happened with my j pack bred lows. i think i jumped around in them, took the insole out and then put it back in. it might've been the glue tho haha

Are Tin Man's on sale anywhere?

same thing happens to me...eventually the shoe will break in once more pressure/weight is constantly added...I think it may be with the glue/adhesive of the drop-in sole

wait so did no one see this or....?
where you going, why?
MakeSomeReason
mrnonchalant mrnonchalant finally tracked these down..

(see? underwhelming reveal.. but super clean! happy to finally have them)

...and thanks to @Dcypoe81 for convincing me to pull the trigger on these.

...also, gave these the lace swap

(highly underrated in my opinion)

in other news.. found a new home for my Lightnings and Hazes.. not gonna wear them.. (#RIP)

...and i'm taking a break because i feel like it.

#MakeSomeMemories

Nice pickups makesomerice makesomerice . Repped. Enjoy your time time away from the game homie. Everyone should take a break at some point whether forced to or done willingly. :smokin

Last edited:
I want the Dorothy joints, but 88 still too much for them for me personally.

Premier mighta had me right away with free shipping.....

Nicely done @MakeSomeRice
, Nontourages are enticing me even more.

Were those all-white Dunks limited? Maybe a possible project for a swap for a gum sole? :nerd:

Nope they were a GR from around this time last year IIRC. Gum sole would be very nice. Reminds me of Ginos.

I got shipping confirmation already...if they actually ship today, I'll have mine in hand tomorrow. [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Nice I may wait till tomorrow to make the purchase. Always like making purchases day before payday feels like I'm not spending anything lol Get us some pics if you get em in hand tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just got my burnished leathers in from Supply. I was starting to worry when it sat at customs for a few days. Tried them on quickly while relacing them, while I've got a bit of wiggle room in the size 11, I don't think it's going to be too much of a problem. Looking forward to breaking these out, even if it's a shoe that I feel will fade from popularity as quickly as they rose.

Quick in the box photo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom