2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cell phone pic

This pear came in last week.
PADS to me for $130 shipped
Sold these during the hyped days for $225 through flight club.
#silverbox

Last edited:
@evuong
I am no expert, but I use that last pic to judge most dunk low sb's
They look good to me, but I have been wrong before (Eddie Griffin voice)
Only gold box sb I have is a pear of blazers, I think.
Thanks, appreciate it. I think they're legit as well,  but wanted someone elses input. 

Can anyone PC worn once Blue Lobs and worn once mint/red (Monopoly) lows...both size 13 with OG everything.

I can't speak for the blue lobs but you should be able to get a pair of worn once monopoly lows for ~100

Last edited:

Worn once Blue Lobsters are $200 (+/- $5).
In a 13? Hm...

As was stated above, I can't find any size 13s on eBay to reference (only current listing is for the CNCPTS in store bundle and the only completed listing went for $370 for a DS pair).

In a 13? Hm...

As was stated above, I can't find any size 13s on eBay to reference (only current listing is for the CNCPTS in store bundle and the only completed listing went for $370 for a DS pair).
Yes sir, I wouldn't pay over $250 MAXIMUM for a used (worn once) pair. A DS standard pair can be had for $350 @ Flight Club.

Yes sir, I wouldn't pay over $250 MAXIMUM for a used (worn once) pair. A DS standard pair can be had for $350 @ Flight Club.

The problem is the size, just look at the difference in asking price for say... Tiff highs from a size 10 to a size 5.5. Astronomical difference..

Not in a size 13 SMH. I haven't seen anything under 150 in a long time.

Rap about to come up.
it can be had...all about timing and finding the right seller...when impulse sets in though people are willing to pay more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom