2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got my burnished leathers in from Supply. I was starting to worry when it sat at customs for a few days. Tried them on quickly while relacing them, while I've got a bit of wiggle room in the size 11, I don't think it's going to be too much of a problem. Looking forward to breaking these out, even if it's a shoe that I feel will fade from popularity as quickly as they rose.

Quick in the box photo.
quality looks on point. The CMFT style dunks definitely have a different feel for me than the standard dunks. My All star weekends have a little wiggle room as well and just feel lighter overall.

Wait, are they obsidian or royal?

Obsidian:

Also is it common for a new pair of sb's to sound like you're stepping on bubble wrap every time lol? I'm assuming that's just the zoom air?
It's not common but it happens. Just sprinkle a little bit of baby powder under the insoles and you should be good to go.

Also, I'm in on those obsidian highs when they go on disco.

Last edited:
Was thisclose to copping the Dorthy's from Premier with the code. Thank goodness they didn't have my size in stock. Just dropped a bunch of $$ during the NDC clearance sale. 

same thing happens to me...eventually the shoe will break in once more pressure/weight is constantly added...I think it may be with the glue/adhesive of the drop-in sole
Baby powder under the insole bro. Or it will go away eventually.

Sorry if i ask a non related nike sb shoe question..

Just wanted to ask if anybody have any idea where to purchase the round nike sb floor mat? Ot better enough if anyone have the floor mat and i wish to know where you bought it.. Thank you

Sent you a pm on this. I can make that mat for you, and for anyone else who is interested, pm me if you want one as well.

You would think I would be getting a commission from shoejocky since I already posted something about them today, but they just added a bunch of UCS shirts and the black UCS sweaters to their ebay listings. I know some people was looking for those, so go eat.

I want the Dorothy joints, but 88 still too much for them for me personally.

Premier mighta had me right away with free shipping.....

Buy something else to get the order over 100

Just got my burnished leathers in from Supply. I was starting to worry when it sat at customs for a few days. Tried them on quickly while relacing them, while I've got a bit of wiggle room in the size 11, I don't think it's going to be too much of a problem. Looking forward to breaking these out, even if it's a shoe that I feel will fade from popularity as quickly as they rose.

Quick in the box photo.

I'm sure the hype will fade fast but I paid retail so I could care less

I paid AUS retail after not being able to find them in the US, but I'm just merely commenting on the state of the hobby. Everybody went nuts over these when they were limited, but I'd almost guarantee that a year or 3 down the line after 60 more GRAILS have come out I'll still be plugging away and breaking them out when the time is right.

You would think I would be getting a commission from shoejocky since I already posted something about them today, but they just added a bunch of UCS shirts and the black UCS sweaters to their ebay listings. I know some people was looking for those, so go eat.
Dam, retail too! Might have to double!

Back
Top Bottom