2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I paid AUS retail after not being able to find them in the US, but I'm just merely commenting on the state of the hobby. Everybody went nuts over these when they were limited, but I'd almost guarantee that a year or 3 down the line after 60 more GRAILS have come out I'll still be plugging away and breaking them out when the time is right.

I'm picking up what you're putting down...

I would be upset if I paid 350+ for them and a year from now they were near retail again (see Petoskey high)(I did this)

Just got my burnished leathers in from Supply. I was starting to worry when it sat at customs for a few days. Tried them on quickly while relacing them, while I've got a bit of wiggle room in the size 11, I don't think it's going to be too much of a problem. Looking forward to breaking these out, even if it's a shoe that I feel will fade from popularity as quickly as they rose.

Quick in the box photo.
@mints  did you end up getting hit with customs? I cancelled my pair due to that possibility

The Obisidian Dunks look great! Most def will cop on deep discount

And nice pickup on the "Slayers" @Krayzsb still searching for a pair. The hunt continues

Last edited:
Thanks for the love brother!
roll.gif

@mints
 did you end up getting hit with customs? I cancelled my pair due to that possibility

No customs charge, they valued it at AUD $50 and marked it as a gift. Wait time was a bit long though, but no where near as bad as this one time I ordered some stuff from Ed Banger in France and they sent it surface. Seasons changed before I had my stuff.

nike needs to slow down the releases. i like the concepts but this is painful on the pocket. space em out 

I'm picking up what you're putting down...

I would be upset if I paid 350+ for them and a year from now they were near retail again (see Petoskey high)(I did this)
I'll be waiting and hoping those burnished drop back to near retail :lol:

They're nice, but no way they're worth 300+

I keep staring at the those DS Hunters. I want to buy a pair, but some other pairs have caught my attention. 
nerd.gif

I really need to stop. lol.

Jaunt Jaunt
I am no expert, but I use that last pic to judge most dunk low sb's
They look good to me, but I have been wrong before (Eddie Griffin voice)
Only gold box sb I have is a pear of blazers, I think.

Back
Top Bottom