2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No QS WOF !!!!!
Yup this is confirmed by BP so idk what to believe, they do lie all the time. If they really are cancelled then I'm just gonna pass, really don't like em with the BP on the tongue and back. That and I don't feel like paying the rediculous fee that they are going to be charging. Well now that they are "super exclusive" you can expect the resellers to be out in force.

Question #1: If Kanye West ever collabs with Nike SB, would you be interested to see the result? Would you make a valiant effort to cop?

Question #2: If you were put in charge of Nike SB for a week what changes you would make to the business, if any, and why?

Question #3: What is the best marketing plan/build up you've EVER seen put behind a shoe? What about the marketing package got you to pay attention to it? What brand was it? Did the shoe live up to the hype?

Question #4:  If you could create a dunk (3 at the most) for a historical figure who would it be and why?  Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided below.

FORMAT:

1.) Name of historical figure and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop.)

4.) Explain the story behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Side note: If anyone has questions that they've come up with that they feel should be posted PM me! Keep in mind that I have 20-25 questions at all times ready to go. I will respond to you as soon as I can and let you know if I can use the question or if I already have a question similar to it. I also have NO issue giving credit to you if your question is used.

Last edited:
No QS WOF !!!!!

"AS OF NOW"

classic BP BS, they know a grip of people have been saying that they would rather wait for the QS version so theyre building up HYPE & putting it out there that if you want this colorway, you have to get their version. Apparently its working by the looks of their twitter feed...I wont support anything involved with BP, so whether or not the shoe gets released doesnt bother me.

Last edited:
Thanks, Tootsie.

I should have done that myself. 1 demerit for me for being lazy.

SMH @ that dude who listed the item as new and then said in description "shoes show minimal signs of wear."

Yup this is confirmed by BP so idk what to believe, they do lie all the time. If they really are cancelled then I'm just gonna pass, really don't like em with the BP on the tongue and back. That and I don't feel like paying the rediculous fee that they are going to be charging. Well now that they are "super exclusive" you can expect the resellers to be out in force.
"AS OF NOW"

classic BP BS, they know a grip of people have been saying that they would rather wait for the QS version so theyre building up HYPE & putting it out there that if you want this colorway, you have to get their version. Apparently its working by the looks of their twitter feed...I wont support anything involved with BP, so whether or not the shoe gets released doesnt bother me.
EXACTLY, now they say there's no QS version so you MUST buy the BP version because it's the only one dropping. Well riddle me this Batman, what's the difference between them dropping the BP version and them doing a QS in the eyes of H'wood Chamber Of Commerce? It's the SAME shoe. New Line Cinema gave Nike SB a cease and desist and it was JUST THAT, CEASE AND DESIST! Not a "you can release a small amount and then desist". There has YET to be a shop collab, outside of Supreme (which is more like a brand collab, but I'll count it) that hasn't dropped a QS version for ALL shops to get

Last edited:
Thanks, Tootsie.

I should have done that myself. 1 demerit for me for being lazy.

SMH @ that dude who listed the item as new and then said in description "shoes show minimal signs of wear."
Oh damn I didn't see that or I wouldn't have included it. But yeah I hate when dudes do that lol

No QS WOF !!!!!
"AS OF NOW"

EXACTLY, now they say there's no QS version so you MUST buy the BP version because it's the only one dropping. Well riddle me this Batman, what's the difference between them dropping the BP version and them doing a QS in the eyes of H'wood Chamber Of Commerce? It's the SAME shoe. New Line Cinema gave Nike SB a cease and desist and it was JUST THAT, CEASE AND DESIST! Not a "you can release a small amount and then desist". There has YET to be a shop collab, outside of Supreme (which is more like a brand collab, but I'll count it) that hasn't dropped a QS version for ALL shops to get
All comments repped. I honestly don't get the purpose of trolling you customers. Is building hype worth destroying x amount of dollars in future revenues because you have burned so many bridges? 

This is becoming ridiculous. Here's a fact: Call the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce I guarantee they will have no idea what the heck you are talking about because they didn't "block" anything. Secondly, this is  something that is "Inspired" in regards to art and fashion. An SB dunk isn't sold as the "NIKE WALK OF OF FAME SB DUNK" The box will just say Nike SB and the colorway. Were this even real ( It isn't real bc BP is obviously lying and trolling). Nike is using colors is that are the same colorway as the walk of fame and that is it. Hollywood chamber of commerce didn't hire chemists to mix up those colors and then patent them. The Hollywood chamber of commerce's case wouldn't stand up in court. ( Don't believe me google christian louboutin's lawsuit against ysl over the idea of red bottoms on shoes)  If that was the case every T shirt that said Los Angeles or NYC or referred to the landmarks in major metropolitan areas that was printed would have to cut a check to said cities. 

This is some BS. I was really excited about this concept , but now idk. I still want them but honestly I dont know if I even want my money to go to such an despicable place. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. LMAO.

Reaching for an excuse, but I'll post this anyway

Last edited:
I sat this one out because the inconsistencies with the OGs were irking me too much and I had a busy Friday and Saturday, but I should have a new pair of OGs on their way to me.

Can I get opinions on a PC for DS Send Helps, BTW?
DS Send Helps in flawless condition should be around $200-$240 (equally beneficial for both seller and buyer)

Anything under $200 would be considered a steal IMO.

R.Kelly prices are over $300 tho.....

On another note, I hit the local outlet once again....

Great deal for your female or man friend if applicable...

PM me if you need help....

Last edited:

All comments repped. I honestly don't get the purpose of trolling you customers. Is building hype worth destroying x amount of dollars in future revenues because you have burned so many bridges? 

This is becoming ridiculous. Here's a fact: Call the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce I guarantee they will have no idea what the heck you are talking about because they didn't "block" anything. Secondly, this is  something that is "Inspired" in regards to art and fashion. An SB dunk isn't sold as the "NIKE WALK OF OF FAME SB DUNK" The box will just say Nike SB and the colorway. Were this even real ( It isn't real bc BP is obviously lying and trolling). Nike is using colors is that are the same colorway as the walk of fame and that is it. Hollywood chamber of commerce didn't hire chemists to mix up those colors and then patent them. The Hollywood chamber of commerce's case wouldn't stand up in court. ( Don't believe me google christian louboutin's lawsuit against ysl over the idea of red bottoms on shoes)  If that was the case every T shirt that said Los Angeles or NYC or referred to the landmarks in major metropolitan areas that was printed would have to cut a check to said cities. 

This is some BS. I was really excited about this concept , but now idk. I still want them but honestly I dont know if I even want my money to go to such an despicable place. 
mean.gif

Replied. bP is being lame. I did want the shoe till unseen the new pics. That part behind the swoosh in the middle of the shoe should've been red not that gravel pattern. In any case imma troll them hard on twitter lol

And why would they bring up the Entourages? I know those were made for F&F then the nontourages dropped can anyone shine the 411 in that dunk and drama if any with it? John00?

Hahahaha here we go:
Cease and Desist order  - (law) a judicial remedy issued in order to prohibit a party from doing or continuing to do a certain activity; "injunction were formerly obtained by writ but now by a judicial order."

"Doing or continuing" as in, they WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RELEASE THEIR OWN DAMN VERSION OF THE SHOE BY LAW, PERIOD! The Freddy's got a cease and desist, they were processed and burned. F*CK OFF BP!

Last edited:
Replied. bP is being lame. I did want the shoe till unseen the new pics. That part behind the swoosh in the middle of the shoe should've been red not that gravel pattern. In any case imma troll them hard on twitter lol

And why would they bring up the Entourages? I know those were made for F&F then the nontourages dropped can anyone shine the 411 in that dunk and drama if any with it? John00?
I guess they're comparing the WOFs to the controversy with the Entourage "Lights Out" dunk's legal issues.

If my memory is correct: Pictures of the dunk surfaced with a black bottom and distinct Entourage branding (shown below) to commemorate the end of the TV series. 

Not long after, HBO voiced their opposition to the shoe and did not want them to release. So the pairs that were already made went to the F&F of the Entourage team, and Nike created an identical dunk but with a gum bottom, and no Entourage branding. Since this were an obvious method to avoid legal issues but still release the shoe, people called them the Nontourages.

Again, some of the info could be a little off. This is what I remember.

The difference is, this shoe had branding with an obvious correlation to the show. The WOFs don't (there was that pic a while ago with the Hollywood star but they took it off), so I really can't see how BP could be telling the truth. Like the alumnus said, you can't patent colors.

Were Freddy B-grades released at outlets? I'm having a back and forth with them. BTW thealumnus I'm using some of the knowledge you dropped in my tweets to them

Last edited:
Were Freddy B-grades released at outlets? I'm having a back and forth with them. BTW thealumnus I'm using some of the knowledge you dropped in my tweets to them
A handful of B-grades did leak at some outlets after the fact. BUT, BP is releasing 500 pairs, plus their promo pairs all on the same day. That doesn't make sense when you listen to whats coming from BP. Freddys were snatched from shelves and shops that had them were sent the cease and desist letter as well!

Don't bother going back and forth with them fam, they want the attention. They crave it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom