2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No doubt based, you one of the only real dudes on twitter and YouTube. So many of these cats trying to act like they mr cool guy on social media just to get their followers up so they can feel better about their awful real world lives. Sad really, repped for truth. Oh yeah, #ps4gang for life!

New pickup I'm happy about coming soon.... Black box steal.
Social media is funny man. In the last few weeks i've taken a step back and just observed the ********. Respect my dude. And yessir PS4GANG lmao 
Whats your Youtube SN?
Fuzzyslippers
Hopefully next month on those Firecrackers. Might get both to complete the pack.
I keep hearing its the week of July 4th. But my local spot gets SBs late (Atlas) so we'll see. Reds are supposedly HS and Blacks are QS

Last edited:
I feel like the red pair takes the cake for me. :smokin
Still not that bif of a fan of the pack, though :lol:

-Drew

Black firecrackers with red laces are a must for me.

Red joint look sexy too, I'm gonna try for both if possible.

Thanks and repped for the pics.

Social media has brought the cornballs out in full force, 99% of the time it isn't about sneakers.

Last edited by a moderator:
NikeSBMe repped. I like both colorways and will mos def make an effort to cop the red ones.

A HS would be a pain. Hopefully they're actually attainable. Between the WT KDs and Denim Revis' being super limited, I would be very annoyed if they pull that with these as well.

Black firecrackers with red laces are a must for me.

Red joint look sexy too, I'm gonna try for both if possible.

Thanks and repped for the pics.

Social media has brought the cornballs out in full force, 99% of the time it isn't about sneakers.
Fathers day is coming. Some of these lost ****** getting in their feelings because they lack one. Its showing on twitter bruh. lmao 

Week of July 4th may make those pairs an easier pick up for some. Unless your local is in a beach town. Around my office at least half of the employees have taken most of that week off.

Are HS ISO? Were people able to get the Levis HS via phone order? That'll be the only way for me.

Not necessarily, the Concords were technically an ISO and they were available for online/phone order purchase @ multiple locations.

Also, there are a few pairs of both black and red on the bay going for similar prices so maybe no HS/QS :nerd:

Red pair will be mine hopefully :smokin

Not necessarily, the Concords were technically an ISO and they were available for online/phone order purchase @ multiple locations.

Also, there are a few pairs of both black and red on the bay going for similar prices so maybe no HS/QS :nerd:

Red pair will be mine hopefully :smokin

Concords were a GR I believe. Either way I hope you're right and its just a rumor. Would like both pairs.

Miamis looking a lot better than that first pic we saw of them, but still a bit all over the place for me. I can see the appeal though.

^ Nice! I like these a lot...

I've read that it's a 2014 release, but I'm hoping they release this year... The sooner the better!

^ Nice! I like these a lot...

I've read that it's a 2014 release, but I'm hoping they release this year... The sooner the better!
the MIA Skate email that went out had these pics (repped the poster btw) and it says July 2013 QS in it.  Not sure if that's the limited release, and there's an additional QS like we saw with FTC and Spots, or if that is just limited to the Skate Shop for the extras with it or what. Screencap below of that part of the email.

Back
Top Bottom