2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dont think I have made a single post since the server switch, but I need to get more active in this thread! Here are my pickups for the week.

Pusheads fit extremely small, wish I would of known that before hand, but I'll make it work.
3 on the bottom row I got for $30 total. All 3 were skated in. Cleaned the Vamps and Carhartts up and both look pretty good once you put them on foot. The Sea Crystals are pretty beat, any suggestions to bring the suede back to life? If not, its a good beater for $10.

I dont think I have made a single post since the server switch, but I need to get more active in this thread! Here are my pickups for the week.

Pusheads fit extremely small, wish I would of known that before hand, but I'll make it work.
3 on the bottom row I got for $30 total. All 3 were skated in. Cleaned the Vamps and Carhartts up and both look pretty good once you put them on foot. The Sea Crystals are pretty beat, any suggestions to bring the suede back to life? If not, its a good beater for $10.

NICE pickups FAM! Welcome to the thread.

Saw This On IG Today AF1 Look Pretty DOPE To B AF1 And OGs Of Course Are OGs ... And The Retros.. Are Retros Waiting On Nike To Ship Mine!!!!

Quick question fellas.

To those that have ordered from END, do they usually have a track record of canceling orders of the more "sought-after" releases?

Reason being, I have my order of Viotechs from END saying that their status is "Pick" under the website. I just want to get more opinions on my situation. |I

Is it likely that my order will get canceled? :frown:

Much appreciated, guys. This release had me going through all sorts of stress.

-Drew

Suede is tough, especially if it's water damage. There are many ways to treat it though, from a pencil eraser to an expensive bottle of JM w/ matching taxed suede brush. Look up some youtube vids/google it :nerd:

:smokin

Nike in my town has viotech's but for 129... what did you boys pay? I remember a couple of you having to ship from Europe... most likely going to pull the trigger at 130 though

Nike in my town has viotech's but for 129... what did you boys pay? I remember a couple of you having to ship from Europe... most likely going to pull the trigger at 130 though

I grabbed a pair from H-S for $135 shipped, but that's only because I paid for the £19.95 shipping instead of the cheaper one.

I know there was talk of both, with most saying they were hearing this month, but: Did we ever determine if the Firecracker pack was June or July?

Back
Top Bottom