2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the creases will be REAL on that patent leather toe box

I keep telling myself that, but for some reason I'm still liking them. Hopefully they hold up ok after some regular wear.

I've looked at pics of used SJ dunk lows for sale, and if these are using a similar type of patent leather, I am hopeful they can take a descent amount of wear before having those rigid creases on the toe.

wish my local shop got SBs more often. They recently got the tin mans. I think they only get 1 size run. maybe two of each. they didnt get a lot of the fast times

Some UNLV

Whats a good price on the Black Sheep/Paid in Full Highs in a size 11.5?

Trying to decide whether or not thats my "Big Money save up shoe" this year.

Whats a good price on the Black Sheep/Paid in Full Highs in a size 11.5?

Trying to decide whether or not thats my "Big Money save up shoe" this year.

$200 - $250 without extras.

$250 - $300 with extras.

Alright. Way overpriced then. Thanks!

Wait if you were planning on saving up how is 200 too much?

No offense but most shoes are nearly that retail if you're into Jordan's at all

Wait if you were planning on saving up how is 200 too much?

No offense but most shoes are nearly that retail if you're into Jordan's at all
No, the pair I found was $450.

I constantly buy Jordans but every once in a while I save $20 or something and I put it towards a "big shoe" that I wouldn't be able to own otherwise. Kind of a weird way to reward myself for saving money etc.

It’s that time of year when each respective brand’s lifestyle imprint brings forth all of their festive fauna prints to get us ready for the warmer months. Nike Sportswear’s latest endeavor is this “Aloha Print Pack”, one exclusively for the ladies, with the Nike Dunk High, Nike Blazer Mid, and the Nike Toki Slip. Each shoe should give Vans a run for their money with all of the vulcanized styles holding down the base to contrast the bright array of flowers throughout the respective uppers. Ranging from black bases to the exuberant University Red, cartoonish flowers in yellow and blue linger throughout to bring the motif to life. Stay tuned for more from the latest Nike Sportswear releases right here on SneakerNews and check out more of the latest “Aloha Print Pack” after the break.

not an SB but :wow:

Back
Top Bottom