2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wait if you were planning on saving up how is 200 too much?

No offense but most shoes are nearly that retail if you're into Jordan's at all

No, the pair I found was $450.
I constantly buy Jordans but every once in a while I save $20 or something and I put it towards a "big shoe" that I wouldn't be able to own otherwise. Kind of a weird way to reward myself for saving money etc.

Oh ok that's fine then. I thought you were saying $200 was too much in general.

Good luck tracking a pair down dude

It’s that time of year when each respective brand’s lifestyle imprint brings forth all of their festive fauna prints to get us ready for the warmer months. Nike Sportswear’s latest endeavor is this “Aloha Print Pack”, one exclusively for the ladies, with the Nike Dunk High, Nike Blazer Mid, and the Nike Toki Slip. Each shoe should give Vans a run for their money with all of the vulcanized styles holding down the base to contrast the bright array of flowers throughout the respective uppers. Ranging from black bases to the exuberant University Red, cartoonish flowers in yellow and blue linger throughout to bring the motif to life. Stay tuned for more from the latest Nike Sportswear releases right here on SneakerNews and check out more of the latest “Aloha Print Pack” after the break.

not an SB but
eek.gif
Both FIYAH, but I'll be going for red! 
pimp.gif

Whats a good price on the Black Sheep/Paid in Full Highs in a size 11.5?

Trying to decide whether or not thats my "Big Money save up shoe" this year.
I felt lucky to get mine right before the release was cancelled

But I'm sure there are a ton of regular releases (not extras packaging)

I know a guy here bought a store's entire shipment (2x size run I think) and I'm pretty sure he's been sitting on them since... thinking they are going to get real $$

I wonder how many are out there?

had to have that amazing box!

I even got custom socks to match lol

(because I'm stupid)

I wore them to a show here and forgot to take a pic

Last edited:
No way they are going to make those again

I could see Black Sheep getting another collab due to this one getting cancelled

one to rock, one to stock?

Couldn't bring myself to wear the instore release pair

That was all made up hype to make those shoes hot after they fell flat when they revealed it.

That was all made up hype to make those shoes hot after they fell flat when they revealed it.
Yup. These were so hyped up and the moment they revealed there was 0 interest. Maybe 1 person in here and a handful on facebook liked them.

Then they got cancelled and WOO BOY they were hot stuff.

Black sheep had them next to the Doom highs and De La Highs, like those even come close.

The build up killed the shoe IMO.

In store box>>>>>kicks

still confuses me...

p-rods w/ fake PR gucci print = okay

dunks w/ fake SB gucci print = cease & desist, cancelled...

they must think were pretty dumb (them charging 150 retail for DLS hi's proves it)

to be fair, alex olson did do that video commercial with louis vuitton

so maybe gucci gave the re-rods a pass so as to not get left out in the cold 

Last edited:
I thought the concept was great (same with the Rukus crawfish) even if the shoe itself wasn't the best looking

Thinking about the album cover they were based on makes them awesome... especially with the in store box

This summer we are driving to Florida so I plan to make a stop at Rukus..... so I'll be a nerd and be wearing a pair when I walk in there..lol

saw the ginger w.e. dunks ( ray gun esque ) today. theyre veryyyy nice. im a 10.5 normally but tried the 11 and it fit. are some dunks running different for other people?

Back
Top Bottom