2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still haven't received shipping from RIF on the Fetts I grabbed last Wednesday, and the pending charge has disappeared from my account :nerd:

Patience my brother. Give them another day or so then contact them. Shipping may be just slow. I just had some shield highs I ordered for my girl 2.5 weeks ago on eBay get here yesterday through USPS lol It's just been slow lately everywhere.

Last edited:
Patience my brother. Give them another day or so then contact them. Shipping may be just slow. I just had some shield highs I ordered for my girl 2.5 weeks ago on eBay get here yesterday through USPS lol It's just been slow lately everywhere.

Yeah it's not a big deal, was more curious is this was common practice for them?

Last edited:
But ya'll dig quartersnacks, SOMP's, etc etc but the tie dye gets no love?!

Only thing about tye-dyes that kept me away was when I saw em in person they looked kinda brown. Not sure if it was just my eyes or what but it turned me away in person.

Last edited:
Not sure why I never picked up tie dyes.... I actually got some tiedyed Vans slip ons this morning
For $65 shipped I would have copped, but I need 11.5 or 12

But ya'll dig quartersnacks, SOMP's, etc etc but the tie dye gets no love?!
Those have more colors than the tie dyes tho (if you dont count the tongue tag). Somebody posted a very nice custom upgrade of the tie dyes a week or so ago. Now those were dope.

Last edited:
Only thing about tye-dyes that kept me away was when I saw em in person they looked kinda brown. Not sure if it was just my eyes or what but it turned me away in person.
Yeah I hear that, they do have a bit of a brown tinge to them.
Not sure why I never picked up tie dyes.... I actually got some tiedyed Vans slip ons this morning
For $65 shipped I would have copped, but I need 11.5 or 12
Yeah, that's a great deal..
tie dyes were alright but definitely could have been executed better. a missed opportunity imo. $65 is a good deal though...
Yeah, gotta agree.
Those have more colors than the tie dyes tho (if you dont count the tongue tag). Somebody posted a very nice custom upgrade of the tie dyes a week or so ago. Now those were dope.
Haha I guess if you consider gum to be "more colors" then yes. But that custom was seriously dope. I would do that to mine if I could. Thinking about just painting them with angelus in a funky style since I rarely ware them.
Can't call em tie-dye and not give me some colors.

I wanted em to look like the tongue tag
Agree completely. When I first heard about the tie dyes, I was seriously confused why a shoe called tie dyes were mostly black and white. Came to love them, though.

Haha I guess if you consider gum to be "more colors" then yes. But that custom was seriously dope. I would do that to mine if I could. Thinking about just painting them with angelus in a funky style since I rarely ware them.
Well the .25s have the red 25 cent heel embroidery and the 3m. SOMPs are more plain probably. If I knew somebody who could pull of that custom job I'd cop in a heartbeat and have that done.

Well the .25s have the red 25 cent heel embroidery and the 3m. SOMPs are more plain probably. If I knew somebody who could pull of that custom job I'd cop in a heartbeat and have that done.
Yeah, I'd do it myself but have no idea where I'd start. Cheap tie dye kit and dunk the whole shoe with the mid/outsole painter's taped off?

Today

N yea I think this custom would be pretty eaay

Yeah, I'd do it myself but have no idea where I'd start. Cheap tie dye kit and dunk the whole shoe with the mid/outsole painter's taped off?
Nah man my guess is he dipped a towel in the dye and then went over the shoe in the desired area... Colors being applied separately... Just make sure not to combine an opposite color or you'll get a nice brown mix lol

Nah man my guess is he dipped a towel in the dye and then went over the shoe in the desired area... Colors being applied separately... Just make sure not to combine an opposite color or you'll get a nice brown mix lol
Already looks brown, wouldn't change much haha. I'll have to try this soon, thanks for the ideas.

Deadpool fan? 
happy.gif

And those customs are very Nice I don't think I saw those when they were posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom