2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They will charge over retail + a lot more I'm guessing. Why?

They will claim they paid a lot of extra money to get these shoes expedited so they can be the first ones to sell it. Oh and the way their bank account is setup... (joke)

Do yourself a favor and don't support these crooks!
laugh.gif
 Repped for all this truth.

laugh.gif
 Repped for all this truth.
Agreed.  Don't support that nonsense with the "we paid a lot to get these shoes early for our customers".  BP trots that out all the time to support the fact they charge resell prices.  Tell them to get the shoes shipped the same rate as everyone else and charge box price.  

********* Projects strikes again lol. Shocks no one.

On another note, this shoe is growing on me again so I'm down for a pair of the non branded version.
From what i remember, there is no 'Non-Branded' one now. Just the BP one. 

I'm actually looking forward to the BP release. 

I just called BP melrose and asked, chick said black firecrackers were 125 and red firecrackers were 135 I think? Sorry I called a couple hours ago and meant to post but completely forgot.

Also, she said no phone orders and in-store only, lol I tried.

Last edited:
Anybody have experience shopping at BP Melrose in-store?  How fast do you think they will sell out?
FAST! They have a cult following of loyal fanboys that eat out of Dom's hands. I've seen them announce GRs and sell out in a hour flat.

Anybody have experience shopping at BP Melrose in-store?  How fast do you think they will sell out?
They always shipped out quick for me. 

If BP is a issue for a lot of people ( which it seems to be the case) There is always We Are Civil out of Rhode Island. Fast shipping, good nike sb account and fair pricing. 

Personally, i never had a issue with BP. But like some say, theres always other options. 

damn i need the fire crackers and MIA's. im still on the fence about the beavis and buttheads, and the BP this year is probably a get as well...SB on its grind this year. keepin me happy.

Back
Top Bottom