2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't live in Miami to get the MIAs? Want to look super cool in front of your friends? Just come on down to FeeBay, where anything can be had for a price! Be the talk to the town in these brand new SBs! Available now for the great price of...........$799!!

roll.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Just searched out of curiosity. I mean WOW. Best part is most of the dudes (or maybe it's the same one, I didn't even click into the auctions) are asking to make sure to let them know what size.

Don't live in Miami to get the MIAs? Want to look super cool in front of your friends? Just come on down to FeeBay, where anything can be had for a price! Be the talk to the town in these brand new SBs! Available now for the great price of...........$799!!

roll.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Just searched out of curiosity. I mean WOW. Best part is most of the dudes (or maybe it's the same one, I didn't even click into the auctions) are asking to make sure to let them know what size.
http://forums.n-sb.org/thread/mia-nike-sb-dunk-release/205832/page-2/

Doesnt look like a lot of Miami heads post or care about these, everyone seems to need a hook up!

CHILL ON THE BUYING/SELLING Please.

I just deleted a couple of comments about selling and buying from the seller.

Have a good one.

Last edited:
I will be out of the country (going to south africa) from July 1 - 14th... I'm assuming I'm gonna miss out on the firecracker pack, hopefully the MIAs will still be around?

Lol at that $800 price point. The MIAs will lose all resell value when they start releasing at other shops. I don't think they'll be as available as the SPoTS but probably close to it. I was debating on heading to the pop up shop to wait for them, but I just don't really like the shoe so I'm passing

So apparently these kids have been camping since Tuesday... Wtf. Can't really tell how deep the line goes though

Also if anyone's interested you can preorder the P Rod 7 at prod7.nikeskateboarding.com

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Repped.

Okay, let's GO!

ISO (Concord situation), QS: Well, I can tell you off top that there were a lot of shops that thought that they were going to get the Concords and didn't end up getting them due to certain factors. As you stated, a lot of what gets allocated to shops is based upon shop volume, location, popularity of the shop ect., but you also have to think about the relationships that have been built with their respective reps due to long standing business with Nike SB and where do they stand financially with Nike SB as well (aka do they pay their bill on time?). There was tons of hype behind the Concords and some BIG shops got huge allotments and ordered MORE on top of it (Premier), I know that that put a strain on a lot of smaller shops allocations. Is that shop you found a fairly new account to Nike SB? If so, that might answer why they're got stiffed on the Concords. They could still be in their first year "trial period". I spoke about this before earlier in the thread. A lot of newer shops to SB don't get to choose what they do or don't get and SB is not about giving ANY new account the same perks as older accounts. It just is what it is.

HS: My rule of thumb with HS is, if a shop hasn't been an account holder with Nike SB since is creation almost or if they don't have a collab with Nike SB, they're more than likely NOT going to get HS. HS are ONLY GOING TO GO TO SHOPS THAT HAVE BEEN IN GOOD LONG STANDING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS WITH SB, PERIOD.  

I hope that helped. 
Damn, such good info to share.  Truth, and repped.

finally got another pair. Dug my other pair up for comparison.

is it me or are 2010 GR's hard as hell to find?

1.) Slam City (The best shop)

16 Neal's Yard

London, Greater London

+44 20 7240 0928

2.) Halfpipe

40 Golborne Rd

London, Greater London

+44 20 8969 2999

3.) Willies 

12 Gloucester Rd

London

+44 20 7225 0004

Have fun!
Also Supreme and you have to go to Footpatrol (not a SB account but just a cool cool spot)

Last edited:

finally got another pair. Dug my other pair up for comparison.

is it me or are 2010 GR's hard as hell to find?

It's funny, but they are because nobody really bought and saved them. They ended up going for really low prices and at outlets and now it's gotten harder to find stuff from then. Pretty much all the blue boxes are a pain to find because of the dip in demand from collectors.

Back
Top Bottom