2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm a slow poke
...but you're our slow poke.
Rocky-Horror-GIF.gif

Last edited:

Last time I got to wear dunks out. I miss having a job where nobody worried about what I actually wore as long as I got my job done. It's the little trade offs. Amazing benefits, but lots of little nitpicky corporate nonsense, like no wacky sneakers worn on the job.

Need to break out my real cameras more often.

I can't get myself to buy those Crimsons even though they're so cheap... 

What kind of outfits do you guys wear with them? 

Last edited:
I like the DSM dunks, but I already busted my *** getting the Lux High trio from earlier in the year, and they're too similar to try and track them down too, plus I rarely get to wear my dunks now so I'm now in that point where I'm being extra picky about what I buy.

I like the DSM dunks, but I already busted my *** getting the Lux High trio from earlier in the year, and they're too similar to try and track them down too, plus I rarely get to wear my dunks now so I'm now in that point where I'm being extra picky about what I buy.
I like them too but not that badly. If I can find them online for retail, then I'll buy em but I'm not gonna put in work for them.

so I shouldn't post this pic?
NO REPS FOR U! Damn, I wish I got back into the sneaker game last year. There are a bunch of dunks I would have bought.

I can't get myself to buy those Crimsons even though they're so cheap... 

What kind of outfits do you guys wear with them? 

Dude I usually rock mine with a black t shirt and some khaki shorts or blue jeans. It all depends on your swag level. Lol

Last edited:
I've pretty much given up on Nikelab/DSM releases, I thought it was bad when it was just 21M selling pairs out the back door.

NO REPS FOR U! Damn, I wish I got back into the sneaker game last year. There are a bunch of dunks I would have bought.
lol

with some patience you will find them.... I wish I picked up 4 pairs

They are my favorite dunks from last year BY FAR

Back
Top Bottom