2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

smh at nt chi earlier i called tried order 8.5 he said no phone orders for 48hrs then i called back earlier talked some one else no more 8.5 but they are taking orders so i got a 9 smh
if anything you could always wear forcefields even though they are suede shoes 

anybody know where else I could find the all black lows that recently released in a size 11? they sold out on premeir with the crazy quickness.

anybody know where else I could find the all black lows that recently released in a size 11? they sold out on premeir with the crazy quickness.
site says 7/15 restock so you may just need to be patient. it looked from a picture posted a while back like these were going to make a fairly regular appearance in the line, can anyone confirm or deny that?

classic clean though, I'll cop once my local stocks them

Last edited:
Just got the call from Chicago store, John00 makin dreams come true.
laugh.gif
 Congrats to EVERYONE that was able to cop off the info! I hope everyone get to cop that wants them. 
Man I'm hookin you up lately...

http://www.yeahboardshop.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=30&PID=4385

I would guess that more shops will be getting them soon though, Premier usually is one of the first shops to put new releases up on their site.
Repped for looking out.
I feel kinda bad by not contributing to the pool of knowledge.
Don't trip my dude, just give back when you can. 

Okay, now it's time to take a break from the skate shop drops (which I AM FAR FROM DONE WITH) and drop some knowledge I got. I was talking to a Nike employee today about the fact that Nikestores were receiving allocations of Nike SBs now and on top of it, they've now begin to receive QS. I asked the employee if Nike would stop allocating SBs to skate shops in the near future? The employee said that the move to allocate Nike SB to Nikestores was all "location specific". They're not going to stop allocating to skate shops because that wouldn't be in their best interest. They understand that their CORE customer for that shoe more than likely isn't going to set foot into a Nikestore. The employee said Nike SB was tired of being under the 6.0 umbrella. SB looks at it like "hey we're skateboarders, don't clump us into all that bull*hit you have under that 6.0 sh*t." So with NSW taking SB on and noticing that the sales have risen a little recently, along with the brands popularity once again, they've decided to stock certain Nikestores where they feel it would be beneficial. For example, during the "hype" era of SB, Niketown Las Vegas had SBs on their shelves. When SB tanked, SBs were yanked from the shelves. Well now, according to the Nike employee, Niketown Las Vegas's floor is being prepared for SB to have a section once again.

Question #1: Now that Niketowns are carrying Nike SB and receiving QS, how do you feel this will impact your buying habits and where your dollars are getting spent? Is it a positive or a negative for the community? How do you feel it will impact your local skate shop's sales?

Question #2: Do you find yourself just waiting on web stores to have a sale instead of going to your local to cop?

Question #3: If you could create a dunk for a mythical character, who would it be and why? Please describe what it would look like using the format I've provided below.

FORMAT:

1.) Name of character and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop.)

4.) Explain the story behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Side note: If anyone has questions that they've come up with that they feel should be posted PM me! Keep in mind that I have 20-25 questions at all times ready to go. I will respond to you as soon as I can and let you know if I can use the question or if I already have a question similar to it. I also have NO issue giving credit to you if your question is used.

Last edited:
Nike Stores will be taking all my SB Dollars now simply because I know I'll be paying box price.

Sure my local charges box occasionally but I never know when that's gonna be...... I'm always going in expecting over. ( Which is the case 95% of the time)

Last edited:
Are the recent release of the all black lows a restock of the 2011 all black lows, or is there a difference between the pairs?

Nike Stores will be taking all my SB Dollars now simply because I know I'll be paying box price.

Sure my local charges box occasionally but I never know when that's gonna be...... I'm always going in expecting over. ( Which is the case 95% of the time)

You mean for QS tho right? Cuz he charges box on everything else.

The question is will the fact that Nikestores charge box price for QS affect skateshop prices for the same shoe? If Nike starts allocating more SBs to Santa Monica or NTLA I know I'd be more inclined to go there and save $40-50 for a popular SB

Agreed with all of this good sir!!!

For the longest time i was hoping you would never change the shoe girl katy picture. but this picture makes me laugh every time you post
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom