2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol, did you get both the 8s and a pair of KDs or did to you switch boxes?
laugh.gif
      Switch boxes?

I purchased both the 8's and KD's.

KD's went to a friend who wanted them and kept the 8's...

Last edited:
#1. Niketowns carrying Nike SB sadly doesn't affect me at all. The one in Miami was closed, so now the closest one to me is in Orlando
sick.gif
. I do have a Nike Factory near me, but idk if they will be following suit with the Niketowns.

#2. Yes, for sure. It's just more practical and easier. Although I would like to visit my locals more often and build relationships with the people there.

#3. A Zeus inspired dunk low

Nickname: KOTG (King of the Gods) Dunk Low

All blue & midnight blue suede upper with a yellow 3m swoosh. Blues represent the sky and yellow represents Zeus' thunderbolt.

Quick Sh*tty photoshop job:

TONGUE: 

INSOLE: 

The whole shoe obviously represents Zeus, the king of the Gods, showcasing his famous powers with thunderbolts.

Released as a GR. Maybe in July or August because it rains a lot lol

Last edited:
#1. Niketowns carrying Nike SB sadly doesn't affect me at all. The one in Miami was closed, so now the closest one to me is in Orlando
sick.gif
. I do have a Nike Factory near me, but idk if they will be following suit with the Niketowns.

#2. Yes, for sure. It's just more practical and easier. Although I would like to visit my locals more often and build relationships with the people there.

#3. A Zeus inspired dunk low

Nickname: KOTG (King of the Gods) Dunk Low

All blue & midnight blue suede upper with a yellow 3m swoosh. Blues represent the sky and yellow represents Zeus' thunderbolt.

Quick Sh*tty photoshop job:

TONGUE: 

INSOLE: 

The whole shoe obviously represents Zeus, the king of the Gods, showcasing his famous powers with thunderbolts.

Released as a GR. Maybe in July or August because it rains a lot lol
REPPED! The Zeus dunk low idea is DOPE!!!

Lol, did you get both the 8s and a pair of KDs or did to you switch boxes? :lol:

Switch boxes?

I purchased both the 8's and KD's.

KD's went to a friend who wanted them and kept the 8's...
Lol you missed the sarcasm...

Some cats in other threads brag about getting a higher priced item for cheaper by switching it into a different shoebox before taking them to the register. Foolery at its finest.

missed out on the Reds in a 12 at my local shop this weekend.
frown.gif

Was out of town for Hoopfest.

Lol you missed the sarcasm...

Some cats in other threads brag about getting a higher priced item for cheaper by switching it into a different shoebox before taking them to the register. Foolery at its finest.
Where I'm from they call that stealing. Still... it's on the clerk (who's making minimum wage and can't give a **** less) to check these things

I'm pretty sure I just ran out of rep from giving it all to John over the past couple pages :rofl:

Seriously though, you've been putting in WORK for the thread and everyone here appreciates it very much so.

Back
Top Bottom