2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm after the BP version of the WOF's...

If I fail, i'll settle with the QS.

first person I've heard say that. brandingless-QS for me or bust.

And that timing with the dunk highs name was a pretty crazy coincidence

i swear this thread bought up all the FCs on the market with all the links Johns been posting. locals dont have a chance 
laugh.gif

I think it's safe to say (thanks to John) that if you didn't get a pair of FC's and you wanted them... You're just ******g stupid.

ASYLUM SKATE SHOP (760) 722-7675 HAS A FSR OF BLACK AND RED FIRECRACKERS, SIZES 8-13!!!! CALL TO MAKE A ORDER!!!
Did they get a new FSR of the REDS? My homie was there over the weekend and they only had a few selected sizes on the REDS. All sizes on the blacks.

I think it's safe to say (thanks to John) that if you didn't get a pair of FC's and you wanted them... You're just ******g stupid.

I thought about posting this, but didn't know how people will take it, so I left it alone. Great work(John00), I hope it's like this for future releases and shops don't shy away from phone orders...

Last edited by a moderator:
ASYLUM SKATE SHOP (760) 722-7675 HAS A FSR OF BLACK AND RED FIRECRACKERS, SIZES 8-13!!!! CALL TO MAKE A ORDER!!!
Seriously... ALL THE REPS TO YOU DUDE. Got a 12! Many thanks!!!
happy.gif

They're just closing up for the night, so the dude can't send it thru til Friday. 13 and an 8 left in the reds.

Back
Top Bottom