2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so many full MIA packs for 500+ 
mean.gif

My boy is at MIA skate shop now, said the line was pretty deep but hes next to go in. eBay is getting new listings of them, crazy prices.

EDIT: He said they only had small sizes left, 7.5 and smaller.

Last edited:
Now for my answers.

#1: These recent developments will most def alter how I spend with my locals. One of my locals has been getting a little shady since the Concord drop (SMH), trying to jack up the box price like they're the only place in the world that sells SBs. Well, I'm done doing business with them until they get their head on straight. Another one of my local shops for some reason has a cult following of idiots that like to camp for stuff that there's no need to camp for. I'm talking 2 days of sleeping outside for a QS that really isn't going to be much of a hassle to cop. They're clowns and I refuse to do what they're doing.

2#: I absolutely wait for deals now. I used to be SUPER loyal to my shops but after seeing things that I was buying at full price go 30-40% off on sale, I decided to become more loyal to my wallet.

3#:

1.) The John Henry Dunk High

2.) The Steel Drivers

3.) All black suede upper, steel grey midsole, red swoosh and a hammer emblem embossed on the tongue tab, STEEL on the back of the left sneaker and  DRIVIN' on the back of the right., the insole would have the picture below with the caption " Steam 0/ John Henry 1"

4.) The dunk is based off John Henry "The Steel Drivin' Man".

5.) It would be a QS and it would be initially released by the city counsel of Talcott, West Virgina in front of his statue. It would hit skate shops soon after.

(Insole)

Last edited:
I'd definitely hold out on the MIA's for now, whether or not you snag em for retail they'll get cheaper as more pairs drop at other shops.

Last edited:
just when i think im a chill for a while after the MIA's drop I see those quilts
mean.gif

Nike has my wallet
mean.gif
mean.gif
I hear you right on that, too many things to cop right now with Jordan/Nike for me. I'm preparing to be broke this month..
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom