2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dont mond missing all the extras but ive been debating picking up the matching shirt now just in case it sells out.
if you can get the shirt i would, its been hard lately finding shirts to go with sb's since shops only get 1 size run or none at all and they go by fast

NIKETOWN BOSTON (617) 267-3400 HAS THE SHIRT AND THE HAT TO MATCH THE FIRECRACKERS!!! THEY ARE DOING PHONE ORDERS!
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm going to Boston friday so hopefully they still have em. The more I think about it, the more I dont want to pay for shipping lol

BLENDS SANTA ANA (714) 550-9255 JUST GOT THEIR SHIPMENT OF THE FIRECRACKERS IN!!! THEY'RE TAKING PHONE ORDERS CALL NOW!!! BOTH COLOR WAYS, SIZES 7-13!
You are on fire right now my dude. I'm not even copping, and am in awe at your contributions to this community. Not sure what's on your radar, but I'll donate $10 to the cause. I hope you are still wilding when the MIAs and Quilts are dropping.

You are on fire right now my dude. I'm not even copping, and am in awe at your contributions to this community. Not sure what's on your radar, but I'll donate $10 to the cause. I hope you are still wilding when the MIAs and Quilts are dropping.
Thank you. Helping out is what this thread is about. I do what I can to make sure those that need help get it. I'm just want everyone to have a fair crack at these. Repped.

Edit: Oh, and I'll still be wilding when those drop as well. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Black Thought droppin' a crazy amount of SB info in here.... Im glad that if anyone was planning on copping these just to resell you're making it way harder for them! I know nobody on here should have had to pay much above retail with all the info you've dropped in the past few days.

Last edited:
Black Thought droppin' a crazy amount of SB info in here.... Im glad that if anyone was planning on copping these just to resell you're making it way harder for them! I know nobody on here should have had to pay much above retail with all the info you've dropped in the past few days.
Just doing what I can to help everyone. Repped.

Any release info on the Quilt Highs yet?

nothing yet, but it seems like a big percentage of people in this thread are interested in em so I'm sure as soon as any info surfaces, it'll end up in here.

Am I the only one not feeling the nickname "quilt" though?? Lol makes me think of something like this:

Although I see how the name came about, I'm hoping it doesn't stick/someone comes up with something better..

I agree.  I'm pretty sure it's a darker blue, though.. i don't have either of the challenge reds/concords.  looking for the reds (regret waiting for prices to drop)/passed on the concords

You can see the yellowing slightly on the last pair.  (Bottom is dirty, don't have anything with me right now to clean with).
still crazy clean though..

Much respect to John00 for helpin people out here cook on these Firecrackers. It's much appreciated. A lot of my people have been able to scoop up their pairs with ease thanks to this dude's information. 

Think I'm gonna lay low until hopefully those WOF QS drop I have a hard time believing they were scrapped.

First post, so bear with me. If anyone still needs a pair of Firecrackers I know Salvation in Irvine, Ca has a decent size run left in the Black and as of yesterday still had a 13 in the Red. If ya are still lookin it's worth a shot. They are box price too. Now, if anyone has a line on the matching SB hat I would love to know. 

Ride Four Ever has a 10.5 listed on the site for the FTC Dunks if anyone is looking.

Trying to buy that MIA shirt but for some reason it keeps showing me $17.55 Priority Shipping to NYC.

Last edited:
First post, so bear with me. If anyone still needs a pair of Firecrackers I know Salvation in Irvine, Ca has a decent size run left in the Black and as of yesterday still had a 13 in the Red. If ya are still lookin it's worth a shot. They are box price too. Now, if anyone has a line on the matching SB hat I would love to know. 

Just Read Back A Few Pages And You Will Find Your Hat My Dude... Black Thought Has Been Dropping Nothing But Helpful Info In Here :nthat:

For anyone in the NYC area near SoHo, Pacsun Pop up shop is re releasing the Floral's tomorrow at 10 A.M

For anyone in the NYC area near SoHo, Pacsun Pop up shop is re releasing the Floral's tomorrow at 10 A.M
If it wasnt so far and so damn hot out id probably go double up. Does anyone know which MIA shop will be doing the rerelease and the time?

EDIT: Did anyone ever get an email for the firecracker dunks? I know the money was taken out but I never got a tracking number.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom