2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Would you mind going overseas? And by going I mean buying lol
Man, I saw some guy in Brazil had like 5 pairs of Whites on eBay and I was willing to bite (back when I wasn't set on Blacks). But honestly at this point $400 for US based would be ideal. I get iffy with overseas. I have a pair of Roshes locally that I haven't even got yet.

Man, I saw some guy in Brazil had like 5 pairs of Whites on eBay and I was willing to bite (back when I wasn't set on Blacks). But honestly at this point $400 for US based would be ideal. I get iffy with overseas. I have a pair of Roshes locally that I haven't even got yet.
I get what you mean there.. I posted before I realized I couldnt find the site that I saw them. I am looking now though, pretty sure it came out to be below 400 after euro 2 US conversion

Just got back in the SB game and I need a pair of beijings and salt stains. How hard is it to find those not over retail?

Man, guys, talk about regret. I sold Cali Lows, Hunters, HUF highs, Hemps, silver box glory days. I skipped school for the Hemps :smokin

Also, anyone remember the Doernbecher Charity FC that glow in the dark? I found those in the closet. Glow in the dark soles!! Not my pic.

Man, guys, talk about regret. I sold Cali Lows, Hunters, HUF highs, Hemps, silver box glory days. I skipped school for the Hemps :smokin

Also, anyone remember the Doernbecher Charity FC that glow in the dark? I found those in the closet. Glow in the dark soles!! Not my pic.

Talk to Sharkin, he loves em

I have the other pair with the blue and pink and the gum sole

Talk to Sharkin, he loves em

I have the other pair with the blue and pink and the gum sole

I had an NT'er (Dray or Despairs Ray if you're out there) pick up the charity FC for me because I was in freaking school. We were both hoping for these Pharrell Dunk Highs but missed out:

I believe he got these:

Aaaand I just remember I sold my Jedis for less than $200 and now I am sad.

Yeah I love the FCs.

The swoosh on my FCs is a nicer nubuck than the SOMPs

Last edited:
Last edited:
Beijings
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...528?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f0487f28
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...383?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ffc5818f

Salt Stain
Try calling Concrete Wave in Worcester, MA. I was there a little while ago and they had them, you can see if they'll do phone orders
That top pair has the perfect contrasting midpanels :smokin

That's literally the only reason I never copped the Beijings when they were discounted, I was too worried about getting a pair with dark mid panels and being disappointed.

Uh oh just got a 4x ebay bucks offer. Guess I may just go ahead and get Fast Times. I have been watching lol Everyone check their eBay accounts.

I feel like I need some yellow skull lacelocks for the Skeletors

I hate it when there are eBay bucks deals.... makes me spend more than I would normally (but it also makes me pull the trigger on stuff I normally don't... case in point Tiff highs)

Remember picking up all 3 from outlets for 19.99

Back
Top Bottom