2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike hasn't used actual leather in a very long time.

It's all synthetic these days.
Have they really perfected synthetic that well? The jordan nouvea 1s, everyone boasting about the quality of the chi 1s, the burnished, luxs... That's all synthetic?

20$ thrift store pick up...

the Used Shoe King strikes again...great pickup bro

Last edited:
Have they really perfected synthetic that well? The jordan nouvea 1s, everyone boasting about the quality of the chi 1s, the burnished, luxs... That's all synthetic?
Most of the better Nike leather is bonded leather.

Not synthetic, but not a full grain piece of the hide.

Last edited:
So I have a friend who works for Nike and on the employee Swoosh site they have Corks for $75, Wizard of Ozs for $60, Tin Mans for $45, & Canadian Leafs for $36.

I need to have this friend supply all my SB fixes now that drop on NDC.
I wish you could help me out with a pair of tin man's

Last edited:
Primitive dunks = Good looking GR release.

Primitive dunks = Disappointing Collab release.

I don't think any photos of these will do it's justice, maybe the Premier photos will spruce them up, but I just don't see it.

I'm still mad at CCS a bit for shipping my DeLa's in a box too small "the outer box couldn't even close properly" so my box arrived banged up. Weird thing is skate warehouse's shipment was also crushed a bit so both my shoes boxes were damaged.

But still, a good option for Canadians.

Just saw these on FB and now I feel like my "untokyos" swoosh need a small make over... That leather is lookin better than a three piece wing fling for $2.99 from popeyes!!
I've only bought one SB hoodie(from the Premier Highs pack) and for $50 the quality was so so. That being said I'm really liking the Primitive one and hope it's not going to be more than $50. Looking to grab one without hesitation.
 You and me both man. All in for the black hoodie and tee. That black tee will go perfect with the atlas collab
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I've only bought one SB hoodie(from the Premier Highs pack) and for $50 the quality was so so. That being said I'm really liking the Primitive one and hope it's not going to be more than $50. Looking to grab one without hesitation.

Can someone please help me find sub $450 Black Lance Mountains, 9.5 or 10. White I can find for sub $400 pretty easy. Black seems to hit $500 or close. Going to get these then hopefully just use them as everyday wears. Is that weird?

I want to get the Whites but not blow my load (so to speak) when the Blacks are so close. And someone called the Whites "Ashy Larrys" and it was over for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom