2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier ran out of my size 
sick.gif
 still no luck with this release so far

Me last week: "Man, I got the Civilists on the way. I can wait on the MIAs"
tired.gif

Enter the wave of awesome phone order opportunities posted on NT.

Me today: "Man, this is the best thread on Earth.  MIAs scooped on phone order!"
tongue.gif

Good luck to all on their hunt!

Anyone know if they, had the shirts?

EDIT: I snagged thay size 11.5 from Premier just in case I cant find these cheaper. Second SB Dunk ive doubled up on.

Last edited:
funny thing is i called premier yesterday and they said they didn't get them yet. But he pretty much more or less said keep calling. Slept on it too.

Damn those MIAs are flying off the shelves, those type of color ways people eat up I guess. Congrats to those who copped.

Mainly focused on civilist can't wait til they start popping up

Well damn. Knew the thread jumped for a reason. Congrats to all who have landed MIAs and shout out to all the people dropping info. I'll hunt a 12 down when I get some downtime.

Just out of curiosity for anyone that went in-store to pick up did any of you guys have to camp? My local shop is getting them this saturday morning and i dont know if i should wake up earlier to go camp

Praise God! I was able to cop a pair from Push Skate Shop in NC over the phone $115 shipped!!

^^^ My post earlier. So I decided to call "Push Skake Shop" to check on my phone order because I noticed that my card hadn't been charged yet and to see what was going on, and this is what I was told "the orders have already been shipped out" then they asked me for my name and phone number so they could check and see what was going on then called me back and told me that the size 9 I ordered had been sold the night before and the person who took my order was farely new and didn't know????? Eventhough when I placed my order the guy on the phone told me that there was one size 9 left and said he was putting a sticky tab on the box that I guess now was imaginary :rolleyes I honestly believe they either sold my order to another phone customer by an accident or to a customer that came in. PISSSSSSSSEEEEEDDD!!!! So if anybody knows anywhere online or taking phone orders that has a size 9 PLEASE let me know. Thanks

^^^ My post earlier. So I decided to call "Push Skake Shop" to check on my phone order because I noticed that my card hadn't been charged yet and to see what was going on, and this is what I was told "the orders have already been shipped out" then they asked me for my name and phone number so they could check and see what was going on then called me back and told me that the size 9 I ordered had been sold the night before and the person who took my order was farely new and didn't know????? Eventhough when I placed my order the guy on the phone told me that there was one size 9 left and said he was putting a sticky tab on the box that I guess now was imaginary
eyes.gif
I honestly believe they either sold my order to another phone customer by an accident or to a customer that came in. PISSSSSSSSEEEEEDDD!!!! So if anybody knows anywhere online or taking phone orders that has a size 9 PLEASE let me know. Thanks
Probably went to an employee bro 
mean.gif

^^^ My post earlier. So I decided to call "Push Skake Shop" to check on my phone order because I noticed that my card hadn't been charged yet and to see what was going on, and this is what I was told "the orders have already been shipped out" then they asked me for my name and phone number so they could check and see what was going on then called me back and told me that the size 9 I ordered had been sold the night before and the person who took my order was farely new and didn't know????? Eventhough when I placed my order the guy on the phone told me that there was one size 9 left and said he was putting a sticky tab on the box that I guess now was imaginary
eyes.gif
I honestly believe they either sold my order to another phone customer by an accident or to a customer that came in. PISSSSSSSSEEEEEDDD!!!! So if anybody knows anywhere online or taking phone orders that has a size 9 PLEASE let me know. Thanks
I had something similar happen to me with Nike Chicago and the red Firecrackers. They took my info and said they would give me a call and never got one so I called and they had sold my pair saying that there was no phone number. 
mean.gif

In my search for a size 12 in the MIA SB's I found a couple of shops that have these, but No Phone Orders... Hopefully it will help someone out that are located near them...

Exit Skate Shop in Philadelphia,PA says they have FSR, but going quick. No Phone Orders (215) 425-2450 

The Agency Boardshop in Yucaipa, CA. No Phone Orders (909) 797-3700

Good Luck... The search continues...

Back
Top Bottom