2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In my search for a size 12 in the MIA SB's I found a couple of shops that have these, but No Phone Orders... Hopefully it will help someone out that are located near them...

Exit Skate Shop in Philadelphia,PA says they have FSR, but going quick. No Phone Orders (215) 425-2450 

The Agency Boardshop in Yucaipa, CA. No Phone Orders (909) 797-3700

Good Luck... The search continues...
yucaipas a ways from me
ohwell.gif
 good info though

damn dude, everytime im not working during the mornings i check this thread for MIA phone orders and see none, and then today i had a morning shift and missed out on all of them! hopefully saturday morning some places are doing phone orders because i got another morning shift tomorrow and won't be able to call these stores.

If one more person posts a pic of some Nontourizzles....smh the pain of missing out lol

Question...is there a difference between QS and Premium? *summons chair gif*

If one more person posts a pic of some Nontourizzles....smh the pain of missing out lol

Question...is there a difference between QS and Premium? *summons chair gif*
Some recent boxes have been marked QS. No relevancy. Premium shoes are used with Premium materials, thus usually nicer and they fetch a higher box price. A QS isn't required to be a premium but all of the recent ones I can recall are. Premium is also used for GR and ISO shoes as well.

What an idiot... He must not have the money to purchase all four out right because by listing them on eBay he was just asking for that to happen... Lmao... I'm glad they voided 3/4 wristbands...

It's ironic how they put the resellers on blast who tried to sell the bands on eBay but they're selling the shoe for $168....... They posted about it on twitter with the caption "don't be greedy" haha f*cking hypocrites

This BP release is ridiculous... Dunks that retail for the price of Js? FOH... I like the WoFs, but if a QS version doesn't release, there's no way I'm supporting BP and their stunts.

Back
Top Bottom