2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So 54" laces fot size 11.5 Highs will allow me to lace up and tie?

vgu9vn.jpg

Sloppy Drunk Morning photo!!!

Good Morning NT Fam, had fun un-dsing these bad boys last night
Think I'm off to never land now

Last edited:
The 48 will work if u don't want to tie an if u wear loose the 60 will work have tried both from fully laced

You're making it harder for me to not cave in... How are they in hand? I seen someone wearing them the other day, they looked clean enough

Guys, I caved and bought a pair of Red October CMFT dunks...

Please don't judge me harshly. :smile:

Anyone been keeping up with these at all? The release seems to be all over the place and i almost missed them too.

Ayyyy! This was hilarious! I have always been a fan of SPoT, and they just reminded me why. The PBs are superbly executed - a definite departure from 'normal' materials in a good way.

Word, I got the m&m keychain with my last order from spot. Pretty cool considering some of the free stuff you get from other places. Like Jimmy Jazz will send you that cheap *** travel deodorant that's like Paint and doesn't come off

Nike cancelled my Atlas order - a 10 popped up randomly Thursday morning and I thought I got lucky.  Guess not.

It's probably a good sign that I should be buying less.  But it's good to see resell didn't jump off, so sometime down the road I'll pick them up.  Until then, that money is going to Ikea tomorrow, because wife.

Guys, I caved and bought a pair of Red October CMFT dunks...

Please don't judge me harshly. :smile:

Anyone been keeping up with these at all? The release seems to be all over the place and i almost missed them too.

These are sitting in my local shoe palace. I ordered a pair off NDC and ended up returning them. They looked very weak when i placed them side by side with my CNYs.

These are sitting in my local shoe palace. I ordered a pair off NDC and ended up returning them. They looked very weak when i placed them side by side with my CNYs.

Really? side by side comparisons have them looking aight. Obviously difference in shade and materials... but dude the soles glow too :D

Back
Top Bottom