2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maaaaaaan it's been so long since I posted in here lol

I see the de la souls are still siting places and nothing is going for wild resell. Heck I checked NDC and those Dorothy's went on clearance. I'm feeling those. Anyways, shops are selling VIP packs to with hotels to cop kicks now? Wild. Osyhriz still out here hurting feelings I see. Welp let me contribute an on foot just so I'm not just gabbin lol

MIA dunk lows the other day. I think I owe @John00 Daps for the oop on these. Think these like the 2nd time I worn em lol

Havent seen any deals to be had on hemps in 11-12 in awhile, all 300+. The one pair im watching are DS Cascades for 350 obo. Patiently waiting.

Just looked again on eBay, the only other ones that popped out were a pack of all three in 10 for 1k, taking offers and DS 9.5 Mahoganys for 200 obo.

Havent seen any deals to be had on hemps in 11-12 in awhile, all 300+. The one pair im watching are DS Cascades for 350 obo. Patiently waiting.

Just looked again on eBay, the only other ones that popped out were a pack of all three in 10 for 1k, taking offers and DS 9.5 Mahoganys for 200 obo.

I hope the kid I'm trying to get the hemps from doesn't do much research on what he has
Though his Bruts will belong to me, I just hope the deal works out for both of us

Am I missing something, seems as tho some of have the full pic of the Concepts shoe based on conversations....does anyone have a full picture or just the one Concepts have been posting? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Can i get a legit check on some entourages? Seller has 100% feedback but the thing that sketches me out is that he doesnt tag his pics.

Thank you in advance! :smokin

Last edited:
Can i get a legit check on some entourages? Seller has 100% feedback but the thing that sketches me out is that he doesnt tag his pics.
They look fine to me. I personally pay no attention to whether a pic is tagged or not.

Speaking of nontourages... DS 11.5 for 175 shipped.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281748082034&globalID=EBAY-US

Small footers- DS 7 for 160 shipped.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=190925045729&globalID=EBAY-US

I always tag my pics for stuff I'm selling for a number of reasons.

Never really thought it mattered till I was browsing ebay one day and saw a NTer selling a pair of my flyknits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom