2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't know but to me the stained glass execution was done poorly from what I have seen thus far.  I think that the concept had the potential to be fire but was just not done right.  It just looks a downright mess. Of course this is strictly my opinion.

They're a super loud shoe shop it makes sense it'd be polarizing. I like them but the teasing us getting old and the hotel thing made me mad

lol

Dirty boiler room inspired.

Last edited:
Man, it seems like people are letting these things go left and right...

If your not in this group or don't have FB let me know I'll see if I can set a deal up for you.

Last edited:
did another vid, trying to get more of these out there for less hyped dunks. I'm always searching for on-foots and not finding em on youtube

Wore these this weekend and forgot to post. I'm not nice with the camera work obviously.

did another vid, trying to get more of these out there for less hyped dunks. I'm always searching for on-foots and not finding em on youtube

Wore these this weekend and forgot to post. I'm not nice with the camera work obviously.

word ima take one today too, but i like the vids where it shows all angles. plus i can throw my crew's jams on as the soundtrack :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom