2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So are they releaseing 3 sbs an sayin there concepts only an I store only too?? We know stainglass is not cncpts exclusive

Concepts isnt leaving much room for black sheep to throw up their corn on IG.

Gonna have to see how this one plays out

I thought these would be a KrazySB pick up

^ lmao stillin no chillin

He's sellin those beat FC's on ebay though.

The listing I posted was HIS LISTING

Last edited:
did another vid, trying to get more of these out there for less hyped dunks. I'm always searching for on-foots and not finding em on youtube

Best release of 2015

I haven't worn mine much because I got the stomach flu the day after I UNDS them and it was B R U T A L

^ lmao stillin no chillin

He's sellin those beat FC's on ebay though.

The listing I posted was HIS LISTING

It's all love but he loves his beat to hell "steals" :lol:

I missed the listing, I lost about 5 pages being at boring *** conference

Last edited:
laugh.gif
im dying at what they're going through to take these pictures. It's really not that deep.
It's getting poetically ridiculous that concepts puts more effort and creativity into photographing their shoes then actually stepping the actual concepts of the shoe up. 

Like like the familias for wear or not, they didn't need pictures on top of an actual bull or buried in bull feces for us to get the concept. The shoe spoke.

These played 'I'm wearing my lance mountains ON A MOUNTAIN' or 'I'm wearings my PARIS SB in PARIS ON A PLATE WITH THE EIFFEL TOWER IN THE BACKGROUND' type instagram shots gotta stop lol. 

It's getting poetically ridiculous that concepts puts more effort and creativity into photographing their shoes then actually stepping the actual concepts of the shoe up. 

Like like the familias for wear or not, they didn't need pictures on top of an actual bull or buried in bull feces for us to get the concept. The shoe spoke.

These played 'I'm wearing my lance mountains ON A MOUNTAIN' or 'I'm wearings my PARIS SB in PARIS ON A PLATE WITH THE EIFFEL TOWER IN THE BACKGROUND' type instagram shots gotta stop lol. 
Exactly!  Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it? No, what I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ***... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.

:lol: at the smoke. Those Janos are fire though.

I'd get iridescent lows if they dropped online for like Atlas price. Too bad ISO only. Like the red tongue/blue tongue, Lance Mountain thing too.

I can also agree with the sentiment that the iridescent lows hype will spill over to the Stained Glass pair. Plenty will get them as a consolation prize.

Last edited:
I like teasers that actually relate to the brand and what it's supposed to be about.

Concepts drop might as well be a NikeLab collab with how they're hustling the hype.

The bobby worrest video for QS was one of the best promo videos from SB of ALL TIME.

Last edited:

True.. If they stitched a grail on the side with an aura around it like the PB ox with axes it wouldn't need pics.

Finally got these in from CCS

All in all I'm happy with the quality on these, the suede on the back is very nice and the details are pretty high above par for Nike
Think I'm throwing in some yellow laces but I might try matching the blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom