2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Size 12? $75 shipped overnight express
roll.gif

So does anyone with a pair of Holy Grail Dunk low from Concepts know if the shoe fits tight or loose? I'm hearing some conflicting statements.

sharkin sharkin That is really cool. Unfortunately I'm looking for something much simpler, smaller, and cheaper.

When I have my own spot and unlimited space Id like to get more detailed and creative.

Last edited:

Is there any benefit to expensive laces beyond instagram likes?
Having the option of tying your shoes, then ignoring it for creasing purposes.  Also, if you go jogging at night, 3m laces can mean the difference between getting hit by an eighteen wheeler and safety.

Metal aglets can be used to thwack cats in the face.

Jesus Christ! That's WITH 40% off? How much do laces cost these days?
laugh.gif
They're waxed and have custom aglets. I don't mind, that's about 8.25 per pair which is only twice as much as the cruddy ones from FTL.

Bought them to shove into my 1s. I can't really judge since I've bought $18 elites before
ohwell.gif

Is there any benefit to expensive laces beyond instagram likes?
I personally think the waxed laces make the shoes look better, like higher luxury kind of vibe. Makes the leather pop if that makes sense. But not really any technological advancements or anything.
laugh.gif

Kind of like why some dudes wear crease shields and others put cedar inside their shoes. Just a thing.

Ohhh. I was picturing some wood chips just thrown in for smell or something
laugh.gif
Haha, nah.

On the topic of shelving/storage though, does anybody know where I could  go to get this 1900s chest made into a shoe storage box?
roll.gif
I don't even know what profession of people to look for for something like that. I just threw some boxes in there for scale purposes.

Last edited:

They're waxed and have custom aglets. I don't mind, that's about 8.25 per pair which is only twice as much as the cruddy ones from FTL.

Bought them to shove into my 1s. I can't really judge since I've bought $18 elites before
ohwell.gif
those wax laces will look clean on the 1s

Back
Top Bottom