2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You lookin for Familias?  Figured you woulda at least scooped on "Rap Does the NorthEast" skateshop tour

Since we did the majority of the shops before we actually got to Boston I didn't want to spend money yet because I didn't know what all we'd be doing while we were in town.

I'm sure I'll grab a 13 eventually.

Was gonna try to turn these into the Familia joints in a trade, but YOLO.

Great shot of the Stained Glass! Are those still factory laced though? 
wink.gif
 I kid. I kid. 

Long time no talk NTSB fam. Had to step away from thread a bit was in the middle of moving, playing fallout 3 and skating with all my time lol Had a feeling the scorpions would have more news in here by now and I was right. They looking very nice on foot Black Lotus Black Lotus Gonna try to hold out till disco to scoop a pair (or 2 to skate). repped for nice pic homie.

Fallout 3 one of the GOAT video games. Playing it as a preorder bonus for Fallout 4 or do you have it on an old console?

old 360. Had new vegas and liked it so decided to get 3 and go through it too. 4 is definitely gonna be gotten for my XB1 and will likely take up my time some more lol While on the topic I wonder if it'd be possible to make pipboy dunk without it looking too similar to jedis? Seeing how the colors are a bit similar if not same.

Last edited:
old 360. Had new vegas and liked it so decided to get 3 and go through it too. 4 is definitely gonna be gotten for my XB1 and will likely take up my time some more lol While on the topic I wonder if it'd be possible to make pipboy dunk without it looking too similar to jedis? Seeing how the colors are a bit similar if not same.
New Vegas and 3 had different pip-boy colors if I'm not mistaken right? A darker matte silver with dark green-blackish and flourescent pops could work.

I prefered New Vegas > 3 
eyes.gif

They're so new that they don't even look real to me.
haha. Been sitting in my closet for the longest. After a long hiatus from buying shoes and selling most of my sbs when I went to college, came back not too long ago and just decided to break them out for the summer.

Since we did the majority of the shops before we actually got to Boston I didn't want to spend money yet because I didn't know what all we'd be doing while we were in town.

I'm sure I'll grab a 13 eventually.

I hear that. I'm notorious for that on vacation. Always try to save the "more likely to spend cash" stops for the last days haha

So um, other stores are getting the Concept Lows right? Lack of info has me ponderin. I've heard of places getting the high tops, but nothing on the lows.

So um, other stores are getting the Concept Lows right? Lack of info has me ponderin. I've heard of places getting the high tops, but nothing on the lows.

Lows were exclusive to Concepts stores, but Highs and Janos should be elsewhere in a few weeks.

On highs, me too. Although I do switch it up sometimes.

So here's how it turned out. $60 from Walmart ($90+ at depot), rated for 4000lbs lol, and will hold 75 pairs if I shove it full.
On highs, me too. Although I do switch it up sometimes.

So here's how it turned out. $60 from Walmart ($90+ at depot), rated for 4000lbs lol, and will hold 75 pairs if I shove it full.
This looks great man

Back
Top Bottom