2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I agree with AirRaab. You lost...you camped for over 12 hours for that box and traded it away.

Wonderful Post.

What are the thickest socks that I can buy for under $5? I bought shoes that are a half size too big.
Nike Elite socks at Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx

I would rather have grails with that box. If it was regular box I'd say it's pretty even. Value wise the jordans are worth more regardless of the box so he won monetarily. Trades are all about what you want, not necessarily who's getting the better deal.
Time Being..
wink.gif

the Grails plus Wooden box would be nicer to have then the SBB's

IMO

Time Being.. :wink:

the Grails plus Wooden box would be nicer to have then the SBB's

IMO
No doubt in my mind that the grails will surpass them in value eventually but if they both have the intention to wear that doesn't matter at all. Besides, the trade was done in the present.

I'd take the grails any day over those as well btw.

Last edited:
That's actually not too bad, depending on how big your boxes are...big foot problems...
I'm 11-12 so they aren't small, but I should be able to fit 5 across, double stacked, on each shelf.. Then as many as I can on top lol. Seems like the best bet outside of custom or DIY given my constraints.

Just caught up on all the details about the online CNCPTS. What a mess, sad state for sneaker buying right now. Woke up late and missed out on my size, but by the looks of it i should be able to track a down for less than retail.

The discount waiting game begins, really wish they went with the carbon check though

Ding ding ding. I probably will not wait for these to dip below $70 because I like them, heck even retail is okay on these (maybe). BUT, I would be lying if I said I cannot already envision these sitting on the racks of my local Nike Clearance Store. That is just how Dunk SB's work in 2015.

Last edited:
I'm 11-12 so they aren't small, but I should be able to fit 5 across, double stacked, on each shelf.. Then as many as I can on top lol. Seems like the best bet outside of custom or DIY given my constraints.
I have the cheap 20 dollar shelves from walmart. For sb boxes I fit 6 per shelf (not including top) and I've made one shelf out of 2 (height wasnt a problem)..

Those bigger ones are harder to work with because of the size. The ones I have are only a sneaker box deep. 

Last edited:
Is there a SB trade thread? I want to trade some salt stains. I searched on mobile, but didn't find anything. Sorry in advance if posting this here is frowned upon...

Back
Top Bottom