2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

XD well if you wanted em and struck out looks like you still have a chance to cop for retail... or less
laugh.gif

On the topic of shelving/storage though, does anybody know where I could  go to get this 1900s chest made into a shoe storage box? :rofl: I don't even know what profession of people to look for for something like that. I just threw some boxes in there for scale purposes.
I'd imagine any reputable carpenter could do that pretty easily.

did you win these? I didnt bid cause the seller has 0 feedback, theres a few at or around retail up.... also Im going on vacation a week so probably shouldn't impulse buy thing...
No I didn't bid on these. Just thought it was funny. I think the shoes are cool but I'm trying to refrain from buying **** I won't wear.

Damn I forgot what it's like ordering from a shop that takes their time shipping on a new release. Last 5 places I ordered from had a shipping label printed on Saturday and shipped Monday. This cncpts release is giving me flashbacks of my last undftd order.

Damn I forgot what it's like ordering from a shop that takes their time shipping on a new release. Last 5 places I ordered from had a shipping label printed on Saturday and shipped Monday. This cncpts release is giving me flashbacks of my last undftd order.

Primitive took a week to ship because they didn't have boxes when their Dunk dropped :lol: . But I can't get too mad when shipping is FREE.99

Random, but has there been a recent SB that has gone up in value in 12 months like the Lance Mountains? They came out in June of 2014, I am seeing black pairs get close to $450 DS recently :wow:. Were they a hard get when they came out? I don't regret getting them for $360 at all.

Last edited:
"SB thread: People who like sneakers, but wish it was resellers instead of Nazis in "Inglorious Bastards." They have a fetish for sleepers and budget buys."

Sounds about right!

FYI, I crack up whenever I see your Avi.
thanks bruh.

That said, I have to admit, that I resell occasionally.

When i was camping so many people were talking about trading selling and in the back of my head i was like "do they not know SBs don't pop like that??"
It was clear that a lot of people in that line didn't do research. Especially the resellers who coughed up $40+ to skip the line.

You lost!!

What do you guys think about this post?
I agree with AirRaab. You lost...you camped for over 12 hours for that box and traded it away.

Wonderful Post.

What are the thickest socks that I can buy for under $5? I bought shoes that are a half size too big.

No but Trades do have a Value -/+
I would rather have grails with that box. If it was regular box I'd say it's pretty even. Value wise the jordans are worth more regardless of the box so he won monetarily. Trades are all about what you want, not necessarily who's getting the better deal.

Back
Top Bottom