2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My worn 1x  Baos & NL highs for 9/10 Thai temples. Fair trade? 
nerd.gif

Not sure if posted earlier, but SPoT also added the university gold/black Scorpion/Wu Tang lows. And the black and scratched red highs

What do you guys think are the best nike sb low dunks in the 200-300 price range on Flight Club? Does Flight Club have decent dunk lows in your opinion?

Purple Pigeons is my pick. (Cheapest one is 300) Than id go with brown ale. But the petosky low is super cheap at 120 minimum.

Last edited:

What do you guys think are the best nike sb low dunks in the 200-300 price range on Flight Club? Does Flight Club have decent dunk lows in your opinion?

Purple Pigeons is my pick. (Cheapest one is 300)
Pigeons hit 4 digits tho...

[thread="303260"]Quote:[/thread]

Purple Pigeons is my pick. (Cheapest one is 300)

Pigeons hit 4 digits tho...

He meant the purple ones not the actual Staples

and Pain you gotta start just picking what you like bro

Purple Pigeons is my pick. (Cheapest one is 300) Than id go with brown ale. But the petosky low is super cheap at 120 minimum.
huh? purple pigeons are a $100-150 shoe, dont buy dunks off FC

Wussup yall? It's been a minute. How is everyone doing? What's new on the SB scene? Does anyone have on feet pics of the Concepts Low Holy Grail? Those things are still amazing and I think I'm close to locking down a pair.

As for me I've been extremely busy with a now toddler, work, and working on some of my creative projects.  I hope everyone is well.  I'll be checking in periodically though. 

He meant the purple ones not the actual Staples

and Pain you gotta start just picking what you like bro
i dont have a specific taste (as long as theyre not loud), and regret what i buy when it comes to sbs since theres so many colorways. im new to sbs as well, so most people here probably know better what shoes look best with fits

but youre probably right lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom