2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

im sticking with my straight leg levi, gap, lucky and american eagle #ntdenim .. i got a fat calf that dont fit in much...

I've got fat calf as well.

My jeans used to come from Aeropostale mostly. American Eagle makes good quality jeans too.

Does anyone remember the alternate laces for these Black/Gum Snakeskin lows? Was it white? Not in the pic but the tongue tag black with white letters.

Does anyone remember the alternate laces for these Black/Gum Snakeskin lows? Was it white? Not in the pic but the tongue tag black with white letters.

That's the pair from last year. I think the alternate laces were solid black. Nike wasn't real creative with their alternate laces unfortunately.

Last edited:
That's the pair from last year. I think the alternate laces were solid black. Nike wasn't real creative with their alternate laces unfortunately.

Wait, so they just threw in an extra black pair? Basically anything else would have been better :lol:

Last edited:
Wait, so they just threw in an extra black pair? Basically anything else would have been better :lol:

Welcome to Nike SB Life!
Nike has a WHOLE Building full of Black SB Laces...
Main laces are Black...Alternate laces are also Black!

Actually in Nike's defense, Black laces are a Skater's go to laces...
Remember, these Sneaks are intended for Skater's...
Eventhough the majority of wearers are Not Skaters.

Welcome to Nike SB Life!
Nike has a WHOLE Building full of Black SB Laces...
Main laces are Black...Alternate laces are also Black!

Actually in Nike's defense, Black laces are a Skater's go to laces...
Remember, these Sneaks are intended for Skater's...
Eventhough the majority of wearers are Not Skaters.

I was pretty deep in the silver box era (cut class for Hemps 4/20 drop) but it was almost a given the alternate laces were a different color, don't know when those zip lock baggies stopped either.

That said, yeah, they are skate shoes, and that makes sense. But Nike knows what's up.

"real struggle black toes" lol

Those who visit the I's threads know about that one!

I didn't know Alife made shoes at one point.

Yessir if u started colemcting sneakers around 2000-2006 u know alife was coming out with some crazy sneakers ! Good stuff OG **** right here

Both sets of laces for the moto helmets were black. I'm sure there are others.

I mean it's a black a gum shoe. Maybe they wanted them to stay plain? All I know is I still need a pair of those dunks.

Yeah, I don't know what I expected from Nike :lol:

C CUNNiNGH4M Not sure of your size but Milpitas/Great Mall outlet store had smaller pairs available about a week ago, like up to 7.5 or 8. They may do phone orders. Hashwall, not sure of price but less than $60.

Back
Top Bottom