2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm sure he wants a 23isback type of list but there isn't one really for Nike SB

Sometimes we have a hint of what's going to come out in which month other times we don't. It's best to just follow this thread.

Towards the 3rd week of the month or so we usually get GREAT pics of next months drops

Straight
Outta
Costco
LOL. Only a bad pair of jeans could make a good pair of kicks look so terrible.
Was she wearing his Jeans, or was He wearing Her jeans! J/k

Just kidding lol
@TonyDunks please drop some pics of your size 12 gems on these fools.

Everyone else--stop judging a dude's pair of pants.
Thanks for the love brother; but there's no need to prove anything to them. The cats that know what's up, KNOW WHAT'S UP. 

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly agree with not clowning on people (that includes what sbs people in the thread go for). Gotta ask what age group you're talking about when you say "older". I'm in my late 20s and I'm so glad that straight leg/skinny leg pants came back into fashion because looking back what I wore with my kicks in HS was not the best look, plus I just like showcasing my whole shoe. Also should be noted that this goes in fits and waves, straight legs were popular before and will likely be popular again after fashion industry stops pushing bellbottoms and bootcuts back on us (yes, this is going to happen).

I wholeheartedly agree with not clowning on people (that includes what sbs people in the thread go for). Gotta ask what age group you're talking about when you say "older". I'm in my late 20s and I'm so glad that straight leg/skinny leg pants came back into fashion because looking back what I wore with my kicks in HS was not the best look, plus I just like showcasing my whole shoe. Also should be noted that this goes in fits and waves, straight legs were popular before and will likely be popular again after fashion industry stops pushing bellbottoms and bootcuts back on us (yes, this is going to happen).
Boot cut jeans stay on clearance where I live. Sometimes tempting but nah.

There's no need to prove anything to them. The cats that know what's up, KNOW WHAT'S UP. 

Haven't posted here in a while. I've been on vacay for the past couple weeks. Spent the last couple days just catching up on the thread. Seems like the Concepts release was a hot mess. Had to do a double take to make sure I was in the right thread with all the shipping talk. Kinda glad I didn't participate. The Grail Lows have grown on me a bit though, so I may try to find a pair on the low from a reseller. :D

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with a little NTDenim sometimes.

? for all you pros- do Dunks fit the same as SBs? My true size is a 10.5 but I am an 11 in Jordan 1's, and 11's in SBs were still too tight for my wide foot. I want to order a Dunk ID Be True pair and can't find any real help on going to TTS OR .5 up. Thanx for your help in advance.

Tailored or well-fitting pants is/was ALWAYS fashionable, the #NTdenim trend seems to appeal to older dudes who haven't kept up with modern style nor have a pair of proper fitting, classic styled jeans.

Man those concepts are calling me !!! But in my opinion they will be going down down down... I say for sure some will hit the outlet .

? for all you pros- do Dunks fit the same as SBs? My true size is a 10.5 but I am an 11 in Jordan 1's, and 11's in SBs were still too tight for my wide foot. I want to order a Dunk ID Be True pair and can't find any real help on going to TTS OR .5 up. Thanx for your help in advance.

I always go down half a size on Non-SB Dunks, due to the Non padding.
The extra padding, tongue and inner, on SB's fit tighter.
The non-padding of Regular Dunks, seem to fit bigger.
BUT, this is my experience and don't know what others think or say.

Tailored or well-fitting pants is/was ALWAYS fashionable, the #NTdenim trend seems to appeal to older dudes who haven't kept up with modern style nor have a pair of proper fitting, classic styled jeans.
im sticking with my straight leg levi, gap, lucky and american eagle #ntdenim .. i got a fat calf that dont fit in much...

I always go down half a size on Non-SB Dunks, due to the Non padding.
The extra padding, tongue and inner, on SB's fit tighter.
The non-padding of Regular Dunks, seem to fit bigger.
BUT, this is my experience and don't know what others think or say.

For me personally, I try to go true to size on current dunks and sb's both. I can however fit a half size down depending on what year they came out - anything new, I never go down in size, but some older stuff can work. The materials around the toebox tend to be too stiff on newer dunks to be comfortable at a smaller size for me.

im sticking with my straight leg levi, gap, lucky and american eagle #ntdenim .. i got a fat calf that dont fit in much...
Basically. I'm not down with crotch constricting (maybe some don't have that problem) jeans. These young dudes want to do that with their time, that's cool. But trying to come at those who don't feel the same as they do shows immaturity, and general lack of respect for others. Two things that make our age groups bump heads every time.

Back
Top Bottom