2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had to UNDS before summer ends :stoneface:

excellent from any angle IMO
Nice, I need to rock my pair soon. Last weekend I showed my mom a picture of these on my Instagram and she hit me with "What are thooose". I didnt even know she was aware of that.

Last edited:
Backroom work pic

Am I the only one that thinks a lot of the bigger eBay sneaker accounts bids on their own sneakers from multiple different accounts. I see tooooo many times where the bidding gets above what people can pay for a buy it now.

Am I the only one that thinks a lot of the bigger eBay sneaker accounts bids on their own sneakers from multiple different accounts. I see tooooo many times where the bidding gets above what people can pay for a buy it now.
Yeah I see that on Sole Supremacy's stuff all the time. Some shoes the same day they are put up will go up to $100+ for no reason

Are the Brian Anderson's really loud for anyone who owns them? Thinking about copping.

Last edited:
I am still surprised how many people have no idea how to big on eBay..... even young people (I deal with lots of young shoe buyers around the locals and SMH they are clueless)

Been on eBay since 1997, been sniping since before it was a thing (i was just glad I don't have to set an alarm on my pager OR phone to remind me anymore)

I am still surprised how many people have no idea how to big on eBay..... even young people (I deal with lots of young shoe buyers around the locals and SMH they are clueless)

Been on eBay since 1997, been sniping since before it was a thing (i was just glad I don't have to set an alarm on my pager OR phone to remind me anymore)
When I was collecting baseball/hockey cards, auctionsniper.com won me a lot of stuff at nice prices.  Haven't used it for shoes, yet.

When I was collecting baseball/hockey cards, auctionsniper.com won me a lot of stuff at nice prices.  Haven't used it for shoes, yet.
Hahah. Good ol' auctionsniper! That thing has gotten all of the shoes I've won from bids. It makes me feel like Ron Popeil..."Just set it, and forget it!"

Yeah, pretty much. I'm sniping or just not bidding period.

I have been on eBay since 98, but I remember when it was called auction web.
Anyone remember when you just sent a check when you won?

Back
Top Bottom