2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

picked up the black cements today, better than expected but for some reason I'm really craving a cookies and cream milkshake when looking at them

materials seem better than some recent releases, but not top shelf or anything

Wife was like....  UGH.... it's September already

got a bunch of pics of the guy offering me the stack of 10.5s.... pretty much all blue boxes.... hopefully I can get them cheap enough so I can trade for something I can wear (about half are DS)

Don't ask what they are or the pics until I own them....

Came in today...happy with them.. seeing pictures, reminds me of beijings in terms of each pair looking different, have seen some pairs on ebay that look pretty bad imo.

Last edited:
Anyone order the 'Clouds'/'Nothing was the same' high's???
on usps, its been stuck on Arrived Shipping Partner Facility

Last edited:
So this is my first time seeing the Red Devils, I bought it for a Friend and I was surprised the Suede Quality is almost like the Quartersnacks!

Paid 290$ - 11.5US BNDS

Shipped from New York to Dubai UAE

Last edited:
How is Dubai???
It's alright bro , we have 115 Fahrenheit for 8 months here and 70 Fahrenheit for 4 months.

Sneakergame went boom for the past 2 years but

Nike SB is still least popular and only a handful of sneakerheads rock it,

we only have 1 shop that sells nike SB and the collection are mostly GR

What is the story behind those FTC dunk lows. Can't make out the characters, looks like a bee/fly and a mop head?

Nah. It's Del's art from the FTC vid. It's feces.

The suede on those coulda been so nice if it was like the 2005 stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

So this is my first time seeing the Red Devils, I bought it for a Friend and I was surprised the Suede Quality is almost like the Quartersnacks!
I haven't held them all, but my impression is that anything from the blue/black box era is of high quality especially when compared to the majority of today's SBs.

Paid 290$ - 11.5US BNDS

Shipped from New York to Dubai UAE

Fan I'm legit on the way to your hood. I should be there tomorrow. I'm leaving from Chicago. #DubaiNTSB link up.

Back
Top Bottom