2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't think it's as bad as ppl make it out to be, but nothing impressive
I think I was pretty much MIA from this thread when the shoes came out.  What are the primary complaints about? I'm assuming stiff leather? Doesn't sound too promising if they're unimpressive, I'd have assumed leather with great texture would be a given, but it looks like that this is not the case. 

I think I was pretty much MIA from this thread when the shoes came out.  What are the primary complaints about? I'm assuming stiff leather? Doesn't sound too promising if they're unimpressive, I'd have assumed leather with great texture would be a given, but it looks like that this is not the case. 
yea leather nothing special not as bad as jpack leather, but not a big improvement. Still a nice clean and simple shoe though wouldn't pay much over retail for them. Packaging was another plus but you cant wear that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Boxes do nothing for me. Not wearing them and I like having space. Special packaging is very cool, but into the recycling bin they go.

yea leather nothing special not as bad as jpack leather, but not a big improvement. Still a nice clean and simple shoe though wouldn't pay much over retail for them. Packaging was another plus but you cant wear that 
laugh.gif

Hm, fair enough.  I'm surprised the limited numbers to 1,000 something pairs didn't inflate the price to at least double retail.  Seems like a rare occurrence where hype was not a problem (at least for now). 

Bought the UCS for my buddy, guy prints the shipping label Friday and there is no movement as of this morning, so I message him. Tells me he dropped them off yesterday. I just checked again and they were scanned in today. My buddy is away and they're not mine so it doesn't matter when they arrive, but I can't stand when sellers make up crap. And he shipped them FedEx from Cali so it'll be two weeks since I paid before they make it here.

/rant

They could've been dropped off yesterday and not scanned in until today depending on what time he dropped them off.

They could've been dropped off yesterday and not scanned in until today depending on what time he dropped them off.

This is very true, but I doubt it. If he dropped them off yesterday afternoon like he said, they would've likely been scanned within 24 hours. And the tracking says "picked up" this afternoon. It's whatever, just ranting.

Mostly off topic but if anyone wants to hear a narcissistic reseller talk about his point of view on "the shoe game", Corgi will be on The Sitdown tonight...live stream starts shortly.

Back
Top Bottom