2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Civilists from Preduce finally arrived!  Did a quick try-on for the feel, but I have got to figure out how to make sure the quilted heel gets seen when I'm wearing them.  No offense to those who wear slim/skinny jeans, but I just can't do it. 
laugh.gif
  Looks like it will have to be shorts for now.  Thanks again to aknc who shared the info about Preduce a couple of weeks ago!
Repped.

Nice, man! Glad that info I posted was useful to you. How do they look in person?

Last edited:
IG, mindbenda2000.  I need to catalog all my kicks, just haven't had the time to do so just yet, but I'm adding when I can.

Thank YOU, my dude.  Like I said before, I just could not do any kind of camping out shenanigans. But this thread...this thread right here...shee..if you don't get what you are looking for it is probably your fault for not taking advantage of the opportunities.

In person, they are as amazing as I'd hoped.  The quilted portion isn't super bubble coat thick which I was hoping it wasn't.  Perfect in the proportions. The tongue was actually one of the main selling points for me...aaaand Civilist Berlin has a black jacket with that linear patchwork as the inner lining.  Aaand I scooped that this week. 
smokin.gif
 It was just too me.  

Last edited:
Yeah, to each his own, but I think the tongue is dope on the civilist dunk looks really nice against the wax black laces. Really looking forward to getting a pair and maybe the shirt.

Always been a fan of Nike SB beer collabs and I think that's the concept behind the tongue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen the Black FC's at retail? Looking for 9.5 for a friend.
eBay has a few 9.5's listed for just above retail. They're gone from all the retailers I've seen.

Yeah, to each his own, but I think the tongue is dope on the civilist dunk looks really nice against the wax black laces. Really looking forward to getting a pair and maybe the shirt.

Always been a fan of Nike SB beer collabs and I think that's the concept behind the tongue.

That makes a lot more sense. I was looking at the Civilist shops website to see if they used that stripe pattern anywhere, and couldn't find anything.

Edited to add...
I've got Red Firecrackers I'm looking to get rid of in size 13 if anyone's interested...

Last edited:
Thank YOU, my dude.  Like I said before, I just could not do any kind of camping out shenanigans. But this thread...this thread right here...shee..if you don't get what you are looking for it is probably your fault for not taking advantage of the opportunities.

In person, they are as amazing as I'd hoped.  The quilted portion isn't super bubble coat thick which I was hoping it wasn't.  Perfect in the proportions. The tongue was actually one of the main selling points for me...aaaand Civilist Berlin has a black jacket with that linear patchwork as the inner lining.  Aaand I scooped that this week. 
smokin.gif
 It was just too me.  

Repped! That jacket is perfect, wearing that with the dunks is definitely the right way to rock it!!

smokin.gif
 It was just too me.  

good info on the shoe. I think for me if I decide to cop, I'd have to stick with shorts. seems kinda pointless to wear pants and cover up the back since it's one of the main details that makes it stand out. glad you're enjoying em.

but yeah, I agree. a lot of good dudes here throwing out info for those willing to take their chances and make that phone call. sure beats out camping out to possibly get your pair/sz, imo.

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on the 3m "raging bull" highs? Got a friend looking to part with them under retail.

Consensus is most people like them. I personally don't own them but I wouldn't mind getting them eventually.

Last edited:
I think my buddy wanted 75 for a ds pair.

Buy them, NOW!!!. lol. That's such a great deal. :smoking

I know I'm late on this but if any of you guys have instagram, I'll be glad to follow you. Mine is @jvyelect

lmk sb fam!

Last edited:
$75 is a steal for the 3Ms. Retail was 130$, if they're a 9.5-10 and you don't want them shoot me a PM I'll gladly take'em lol.

Back
Top Bottom