2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shout out to blacklion23, mczoot and mcags412 for the follow on ig. Can somebody post the list of all the regulars ig's again. Sorry, super lazy to search and I'm about to start a shift at work. haha :smh:

think i followed everyone on here on IG. some sick collections out there I must say.
nthat.gif

Cilvilist Berlin will ship to US. Wanna say its expensive but they confirmed there availble and ready
As tempting as it is just gotta wait they'll pop up probably in no more than 3 weeks....shipping from berlin will probably take a week and a half two weeks anyway

Thanks man...

On another note, used up all my REP's in this thread again!

And Dank strikes again!!!!

Dank is a very dope customizer and don't get me wrong this is super nice. But IMO just sticking popular and hyped colorways from other models onto the AM1 is not original at all. Same thing in my eyes as the Yeezy customs that are all over the place. It's just using an concept that you know will sell and sticking on a diff silhouette. I personally like to see well thought out original ideas much more than just take colorway A and put it on shoe B. That's why I got a ton of respect for MACHE now. He's gotten over that phase of just swapping up colorways on diff shoes and has taken the risk of putting out original concepts that he's designed himself, despite the fact that they may not be as easy to sell. To me that is what customizing is all about, making custom colorways that have never been seen before and telling their own backstory.

Just got my MIAs......... BOOYAKASHA!!!

For those that have these, did yours come with extra white and orange laces, or just orange? I only have the orange laces, but I noticed pics where dudes have white laces in.

Last edited:
Just got my MIAs......... BOOYAKASHA!!!

For those that have these, did yours come with extra white and orange laces, or just orange? I only have the orange laces, but I noticed pics where dudes have white laces in.
I didn't buy them but they probably had some left over white laces from other pairs normally they don't come with more than 1 extra pair of laces unless it was a special drop

welp wasn't in this thread for a day and missed the whole instagram discussion .. mine is ebee_wah if anybody still cares lol but the real reason i came back in here...

I been fucckin around for far too long. I gotta get my **** together and pick up those all black suede lows that are up on premier's website .. Are they a GR?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom