2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quick Pic I took before grabbing these from my buddy. Thanks for the input fellas...
BOOM

Could always pair it with this if I really want to get noticed.

Last edited:
Been in crisis mode all week with family so I haven't followed the last 25 pages or so, but do we have a state side release of the civilist sb yet?

Had the MIAs in my cart this morning at 9:56 AM on Ubiq .... tried to pay with paypal twice and the process would not kick back from paypal to the Ubiq site to complete order.  Tried to pay with a credit card .. size 10.5 sold out.  Decided to go for a 10 and pay with a credit card ... nope.  Site could not process the transaction.   Wow !!!!!

Ubiq ... You might want to give the site a little tune up before you try the next online release.  

Had the MIAs in my cart this morning at 9:56 AM on Ubiq .... tried to pay with paypal twice and the process would not kick back from paypal to the Ubiq site to complete order.  Tried to pay with a credit card .. size 10.5 sold out.  Decided to go for a 10 and pay with a credit card ... nope.  Site could not process the transaction.   Wow !!!!!

Ubiq ... You might want to give the site a little tune up before you try the next online release.  
I am not sure about Ubiq but that has happened to me at End Clothing. They ended up shipping them. Check your "My orders" page on Ubiq's site and see if it went through.

Same here...gave up after the second attempt. Oh we'll, on to the next one :smh:

Valley Fair Mall out in San Jose, the store Mainland is open and tomorrow they're releasing the Floral's (not blacks) and they have one FSR I believe, call and find out, no phone orders. Just a heads up for you guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom